Three's A Crowd | $h!t

[Sonja's P.O.V.]

Tucker gets out of the car with the basket and walks over to where we are.

"Sonja..." He points to my hand on Toms leg. "What are you doing?" I move my hand and stand up.

"Oh. I just got a little dizzy and needed some stabilizing ."

Whoo. Good save Sonja.

He walks over to me and puts his hand on my back. "Oh. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, now."

We walk over to a shaded, grassy area under a big tree. Tucker sets up a blanket he brought and opens the basket. Me and Tom sit and Tucker starts talking in an announcer voice and says:

"And now, we have potato salad!" He pulls out a tub of potato salad. We laugh. He reaches back in and says, "Next up, making a first time experience, is water!!" He pulls out a gallon of water and cups. "And last but not least, sandwhiches!!!" He takes out three sandwiches and condiments. He gives me salami and cheese, Tom gets egg salad, Tucker gets ham and cheese.

"Tucker, we know what the things are. We kinda made it."
He looks at me with a straight face and we laugh again.

We start eating and about three quarters of the way through Tom gets up."

"Well guys this was fun and all but I have to get back and start streaming some GTA. I will catch you guys at the house." He walks away and Tucker and I finish our food.

We get up and shove everything into the basket. Tucker grabs my hand and pulls me towards the lake. He lets go of my hand and slings his arm around my shoulders and kisses my forehead as we look out towards the semi-sunset. As in it's bright day but the sky still looks amazing.

"Sonja, you know I love you. Right?" He says. Im kinda shocked. He's never it said that way before. Or at least been so sincere about it.

"Yes. I love you too Tucker." I say. He smiles and kisses me on the lips. As I'm kissing him I cant help to question my own words. Do I love him?

"Um. Guys? I kinda realized that we only brought one car. So we kinda all need to go." We break apart from our kiss to see an embarrassed looking Tom standing there rubbing his neck. "Oh. Okay." I say as we walk back over towards the the car.

Throughout the ride I cant get the image of Toms face out of my head. His hurt face when he saw us kissing. What even is this relationship?

We get back to the Tucker/Tom house and Tom goes straight to his room I guess to stream. "Sonj, I'm gonna get pasta and sauce for dinner later tonight. Do you want anything?" Tucker asks. "Ice cream, chocolate, and Arizona." I smile and he laughs. He opens the door and leaves. Great. Now I'm alone with Tom. Just great.

Its about 2:30 so. I just sit and watch some tv for 30 minutes before Tom comes down and sits next to me. It's been 30 mins. Where is Tucker? The grocery store is 2 minutes away and he only was gonna get like 7 things. After minutes of silence Tom finally speaks up.

"Sonja..."
"What?" I reply with maybe a bit too much sass.
He looks hurt. " I'm sorry again if I did anything to ruin our friendship." He laughs a little. "3 apologies in this couch this week. I just don't know anymore...I guess. I like you though. That I do know. But I can't. I know that too."

No. You can't.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask, surprised I came up with a reply that fast. He looks confused."How can you be so sure that you like me?"

"If I'm not, would I do this?" He stands up, turns the tv off, pulls me up and pulls me toward him. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up. We stay wrapped in each others arms until I pull back from our hug.

"Tom, I like you too. I just don't know what to do." I start to take my legs from around his waist when he grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. All uncertainty instantly melt away. I feel something with Tom that I haven't felt with Tucker in forever. A feeling that I can't even describe. That moment had to be ruined by a car horn. I open my eyes, jump off Tom, turn the tv on, and pretend that I'm watching it. Tom walks upstairs and goes into his room.

Tucker walks in with bags of groceries.

"Man, sorry that took forever. This old lady wouldn't give me any fresh cheese for the pasta and then she took forever in the stupid line." I smile a little.

"Do you need any help with the groceries?"

"No. There's only two bags." He replies. Tom goes to his room and I walk toward Tucker. I grab an Arizona as I run  upstairs and try to vlog for the Foxx fam.

-•-
A/N: Hey guys! It's C again and A forgot to write an authors note. Again. But this time I'm just gonna say hi and go. Hi. *goes to hide behind a screen*. Yeah. Yup. Bye.