Three's A Crowd | The Breakdown

[Sonja P.O.V.]
I set up the camera on my broken tripod with books as a substitute for one of the legs.

"Hey there Foxx Fam! How's it going? I'm here in L.A. visiting Tom;"

I stop, delete the footage, and start again.

"What's up Foxx Fam?! How's it going? I'm here visiting Tucker and Tom here in L.A."

I pause again. What do I even want to talk about. I mean the only interesting thing that's happened I probably shouldn't share. Then I realize that I haven't put out a video since I left.

"So I know I haven't put out a video for the past two days and that is because I forgot to pre-record for you guys and I am so sorry but I don't think that there will be any videos this week but... when I get back there will be double videos. So hype for that I guess."

I shut off the camera and upload it as is. I mean, what else was I gonna say? I sit at the desk I was using in the spare recording room. There's a mirror on the wall and I just look in it. What am I doing? I've only been here for three days and my life is more a mess then it was before I came. I can't hurt Tucker. He gave me this. He gave me people who believe in me, who can make me laugh just as I make them. Without him, I never would've had, well... my job. My career. My life.

I slip to the floor and just cry. And unfortunately for me, the person that I wanted to see the least right now, enters the room and sits down next to me and hugs me.

We sit there for a couple minutes until I calm down. Tom looks at me and I give him the look that says "I'll figure this out." And he stands up to leave. He looks at me one more time and then walks out towards his room. I stand up and grab some sweat pants and a extra large shirt. I was going to take a shower before anyone else was going to see me break down. I make my way out towards the bathroom but of course I couldn't make it there. My luck wouldn't have it.

"Sonja! I need to ask you a question." Tucker yells from downstairs. I hold in the rest of my tears and wipe my eyes.
"Ok. I'll be down in a minute."
I set my clothes on the sink and go downstairs. Tucker is drinking a weird type of soda while boiling pasta for dinner. I walk in the kitchen and he looks over at me and obviously notices that my eyes are red and puffy.

"Yes?" I ask trying to keep tears from falling again.

Tucker drops his soda on the counter and rushes over to me.
"Sonj. What's wrong?"
He hugs me. Tight. And I remember the man I fell in love with. I hug him back tighter and fall apart. I burst into tears and my knees go weak. We hug and stand there for a little longer and I finally come back to my senses.

I stand up straight and wipe my eyes. Tucker looks at me and he looks hurt. As-if my pain was physically attacking him.

"What's wrong? Can I fix it?"

His eyes are starting to tear up themselves.

"I don't know. I just...."

I sigh. I can't tell him about my mixed feelings for Tom and him. I just can't.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I just... Something's wrong but I don't know what."

Tucker hugs me again. I hug him back and I remember that I was going to take a shower.

"Can I go take my shower now?"
"Sure. Take as much time as you need. I'm willing to talk when your ready if you just want to talk."

I turn to leave but I can't escape with out Tucker pulling me back to kiss my cheek. I walk towards the stairs and see Tom at the top in tears, probably thinking that it's all his fault. Before I can stop him and tell him it's not he walks back and I hear a door shut. I walk up he stairs and go into the bathroom. I strip and get in the tub. I turn on the water and let it the drops roll down my naked body. I continue to let them with the knowledge that I can't scrub off what happened in the last few days.

-•-
A/N: So hi guys. It's C here. I feel really bad about not updating for the past few months but we're back and we've never been better. Hopefully we will update a lot more but no promises of an actual schedule. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment!