Chapter 1: New Job

Destiny's POV

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. A fun place for kids and parents alike, now turned into a place of horror," the news reporter stated.

"Hmph, finally closing that place down. It's a wonder why they built it in the first place," my dad scoffed.

"They're only shutting it down to remodel it, dad. I thought you were listening," my youngest brother Aaron corrected. He loved the pizzeria, and was happy it was being fixed. So was I. I loved the animatronics, even though I'm 15.

"They shouldn't have made that decision. You heard what that robot fox did. Ripped out the whole frontal lobe of the poor kid's brain! If I was the manager of that place, I'd shut it down in a heartbeat," he spat back.

"Can you boys be quiet? I'm trying to listen!" I demanded. They shushed up quickly and returned to the screen.

"The manager has decided to put the Pirate's Cove out of order for good."

"I honestly don't know what happened with Foxy. An animatronic is not programmed to murder," the manager stated.

"Poor Foxy. It's not his fault," I whined. Foxy was my favorite. I always went to his cove and stayed there. I appointed myself to be his first mate anyway, and I was always loyal to my captain.

"That fox deserves what's coming to him," my eldest brother Scott muttered. I was the middle child of five. I grew angry and stood up fast.

"You guys are so rude! I bet you'd want a second chance if you were Foxy!" I scream at them. I stomp to my room as Scott calls, "Dez, please..."

"Foxy did nothing wrong. Personally, I think it's the kid's fault. If he hadn't messed with him, this wouldn't have happened,"I steamed. Scott walked in and slunk down onto my bed.

"Whaddaya want?" I huffed, not looking at him.

"We're sorry, baby sis. We didn't mean to make you mad, it's just, Dad and I were there when it happened. We saw it, the fox killed a kid. If you want , I have a flyer for you. It's a job application for night guard at the new Freddy's. I was going to apply, but I think you deserve it," he slipped a sheet of paper on my lap, ruffled my hair, and walked out.

"Thank you, Scotty. I will," I smiled. I filled out the form and sure enough, in three weeks, the new place was opened, and I got accepted to be the new night guard.