Chapter 3: Springtrap's Hatred

Foxy's POV

I can't believe me first mate and good friend got a job working here just to be with her old captain. It warms me heart to know she still cares. The kiddies start filing in at 8:00 sharp. There be excitement in their voices as they ooh and ahh at the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

"Hey, kids. I'm Toy Freddy. Welcome to the new Freddy Fazbear's! These are my friends Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie. Let's have some fun. But remember, stay away from Pirate's Cove. Ol' Foxy doesn't see kids anymore," the new Freddy greeted. I snarled at the fool's remark.

"It be a lie! It's not me fault. Springtrap was the cause!" I ranted. I knew the truth. I was framed. Only I knew what really happened. But what I don't know is if me own friend Destiny knew the truth. After all, she had the moxy to come back. She missed her old captain.

"Don't go thinking that, Foxy. You know what you did. And that memory will burn in your mind forever. Even Destiny has a secret she's been keeping from you," Springtrap's voice hissed.

"Me friend would never keep a secret. Ye, on the other hand, have plenty of secrets, and ye are going to get me hook in yer eyes!" I retorted.

"If you don't believe me, ask her when she gets here tonight," he suggested.

"Ya bloody rascal! Why should I believe ye?"

"She is your friend, right?
Your 'first mate?' And a first mate should always be loyal and truthful to their captain, right?" He smirked.

"Aye, ye be right," I nodded.

"Then ask her, and I think your matey will have some new things to tell you," Springtrap laughed, then disappeared.

"By the seven seas, I will," I mutter to myself. I wait in silence, listening to the sounds of laughter and singing. The time finally comes and the daytime security locks up. Then, Destiny arrives.

"Another night," she whistles happily.

"Ahoy, Destiny. A good night to ye," I peek past me curtain.

"Aye, Captain Foxy, it be a good night. If only ye and I could sail the high seas together, arrh, that would make me so much happier," she salutes.

"Destiny, might i have a word with ye?" I ask.

"Ah, but of course, Captain. What be on yer mind?" She nods and sits next to me. I turn around and face the wall away from her.
"Lass, I have a feeling that ye have something new that ye be wanting to tell yer old pal Foxy," I began. Me ears pick up no sound, not even breathing. I turn around and see that me first mate is gone. Old Freddy comes running up to me cove.

"Foxy! Marionette has taken Destiny! I think he's being controlled by Springtrap!" He informed me.

"The bastard! Taking me first mate! I'll see to this!" I roar. Me waistcoat trails behind me. I whisk me hair out of me eye as I run to the parts and storage room. Balloon Boy has Destiny's neck in a firm grip and he smiles at me. I bare me teeth and growl.

"Now, Foxy. I told you that your little companion had a secret, but I thought of a better way for you to find out. I think you'll be surprised," Springtrap shushed me.

"Captain, please! Help me!" She cried. Springtrap backhanded her face hard.

"Shut up!" He yelled. She straightened up and stood quiet.

"Now, I want you to disconnect your hook and hand it over," the bastard beckoned for me hook.

"Don't do it, Captain. Kill him," Destiny whispered.

"I said shut up!" He backhanded her again and she fell to the floor.

"Well, now you get to see her secret. Have fun," the beast laughed and vanished. The girl lay on the floor groaning and hissing.

"Lass...." I called. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica stood behind me.

"All of you... run," Destiny demanded.

"What's wrong?" Chica asked. Destiny began to shake.

"I said RUN!" She screamed. Her body changed and she looked up in terror as she became a wolf. We wasted no time, and turned. I ran to me cove, but the other three hid behind a crate on the stage. The lass slunk out of the closet and sniffed around. Then she sprinted to the stage and broke the crate. The three hiding there shouted in fear and ran. Destiny cornered them and howled. I have to do something.

Old Bonnie's POV

Destiny corners us and howls loudly. I close my eyes and wait for her to attack. Nothing came, but I heard a thud. I opened my eyes and saw Foxy standing between us and Destiny.

"Now, lassie, try to remember. We don't want to hurt ye," he coaxed. She ignored him and lunged. Her sharp teeth sank into his shoulder and he cried out in pain. They toppled backwarks, as she tried to rip his arm out.

"Foxy!" Chica yelled as he wrestled with her. He slid his feet beneath her and kicked her off. She hit the wall next to the pirate's cove. Foxy jumped to her and stood in a defensive fighting stance. The wolf regained balance and attacked again. Foxy dodged and hit her in the head. She fell to the floor and blacked out, changing back into a girl. Foxy dropped to his knees, clutching his arm. I bandaged up his shoulder for a while until I could look at it further.

Springtrap's POV

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I knew I could break her! The others will be so scared of her that they'll decide to kill her! It's so PERFECT!" I guffawed. The sight of that fox's face when I slapped her! (This is what Foxy's face looked like: Lol)

"This will be fun," I chuckled. I fell asleep after a few minutes, dreaming about those silly fools murdering the girl.