Chapter 13: Is that... smoke?

Quick note: this chappie's pic is of Marionette. For some reason, I always confuse his human form to be a girl. Pleasedon'thitmewithabook! I'm just stating my opinion. Otay, den, on to da story!

Mike's POV
(its gonna be somewhat short)

I drove to the pizza place in my emerald green Camaro. As I pull up, I see the teen standing on the sidewalk. When I get out of my car, she whistles.

"I love your car, Mikey. It's my favorite model," she compliments. I nod a thanks and receive the keys from her.

"Have a good night, Mike," she shook my hand and strutted away.

"You too, kiddo," I remarked. Once she turned the corner, I pulled out a small jug of kerosene. Let's light it up.

Destiny's POV

I handed the keys to Mike, and made my way home. My phone buzzed with a text from Scott. I told him I was on my way, but halted when I heard an alarm sound and smelled something ashy. I turned around and saw something weird.

"Is that... smoke?" I asked myself. My heart began to pound.

"Mike!" I yelled. I sprinted to the corner as fast as I could and saw the building burning. Mike stood outside lighting matches and spilling flammable liquids over the matches.

"What are you doing?" I demanded. He glanced at me and bolted, dropping the jug of kerosene. More flames licked at the building. I hit emergency call on my phone and ran to the place.

"911, what is the state of your emergency?" The dispatcher asked.

"Hello, my name is Destiny Moebius, I'm in front of the Freddy Fazbear's pizza. One of my fellow workers just set the entire building ablaze!" I announced. I heard Chica scream from the building.

"Ok, honey, don't go inside and stay on the line. Fire trucks are on their way, just stay calm," he ordered. I dropped my phone and ran inside.

"Guys, come on! Hurry, the place is gonna collapse! Let's go!" I screeched. The Toys, Goldie, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Marionette, and BB all rushed out, coughing hard.

"Bonbon, where's Foxy?" I inquired. He pointed back inside.

"FOXY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I hollered.

"Lass...*cough* *cough*," Foxy said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him through the rubble. A beam fell between us, trapping me in the burning building.

"Foxy! Get out of here! You and the others need to hide! There's an abandoned house down the street! Go there!" I shooed him away. He looked at me tearfully and left. I have to find a way out of here.

Foxy's POV

"Foxy! Come on! We have to get out of here! People will see us!" Bonnie shouted above the crackle of the flames.

"The lass is trapped in there!" I retorted.

"There's no time! We have to go now!" He and Freddy grabbed me beneath the arms and dragged me to the house Destiny spoke of. Once we got inside, we gazed out the curtains at the place. An explosion made the building collapse.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" DESTINY!!!! BONNIE, LET ME GO!" I screamed. Bonnie held me away from the door despite me kicking and struggling. I fell to me knees and cried. The love of me life be dead, and I couldn't do anything to save her.

"I'm sorry Foxy. I truly am," both Freddy's put their hands on me shoulders. I shook away and sped to a separate room, throwing me broken body onto the bed. Why? Why did this happen? I want answers. No, I don't want answers, I want the one who made the answers clear. I want Destiny.