Chapter 5: Painless Replacement

Quick note: this chapter's pic is of Bonnie. His face is so adorkable.

Old Bonnie's POV

The next night came by super fast. Dez came in quickly, and got situated at her desk, only giving Foxy and us a short wave.

"Is everything alright, Destiny? You're acting really distant and it's worrying us. Foxy can't sleep well thinking something is making you upset," I state.

"It's nothing, Bonnie. Really," she sighed.

"OK, but if you want someone to talk to, we're here for you," I ruffled her hair and returned to Freddy.

"She's not budging. Maybe we can get her to come out if I can get started on replacing Foxy's arm," I thought.

"Well, why not? She said she's loyal to him and would stick with him through anything. Why not this?" Freddy suggested. We nodded and went to tell Foxy. He agreed and Freddy left to retrieve Destiny. This'll be fun.

Foxy's POV

Bonnie and Freddy came to me cove with a plan to get Destiny out of her mood.

"I do want me arm fixed, and to see me first mate happy again. Let's do it," I agreed. Bonnie set up a table and told me to lie on it. He retrieved me fleece blanket from the couch at the back of me cove and spread it over me. Me waistcoat was placed on me stool as Bonnie collected his tools and a spare cable. Freddy returned with Destiny and her glittering eyes looked at me with longing.

"Ahoy, Captain," she called softly.

"Ahoy, lassie," I replied. She strolled over and took me left hand in hers.

"I gotta rip your shirt, Foxy. It's the only way to get to your cable," Bonnie informed me. I nodded and heard the sound of tearing fabric.

"I'm shutting you down while I work so you won't feel it. You'll wake up later on," Bonnie said. I felt me eyes getting heavier.

"I'll be right here with ye, Captain. Every step of the way," I heard Destiny whisper before everything went black.

Destiny's POV

"I'll be right here with ye, Captain. Every step of the way," I whispered as Foxy's eyes shut. His breathing went shallow and his movement was limited. Bonnie got to work immediately as Foxy shut down. I sat on the stool with Foxy's waistcoat draped over my shoulders. His hand rested in mine as Bonnie worked. Every now and then Bonnie would bump the table and Foxy's body would jostle around, causing me to put my free hand on his half-bare chest to keep him up.

"And he... is... done!" Bonnie cried as he finished.

"Will it be substantial enough?" I observed.

"Yeah, it was the sturdiest piece of cable I found," he responded, moving Foxy's arm around to test it.

"He'll wake up in a bit. You can stay with him if you'd like," he offered and left. My watch read 3:17. Good, I have a few hours left. I pushed my friends' hair out of his face and studied him. He looked peaceful. His hand started to twitch as he woke up.

"Ahoy, Captain Foxy. The replacement is in, and yer good as new," I told him.

"Aye, that be great. Did ye stay here the entire time?" He groaned.

"Just like I told ye," I nodded. He laid his head back and sighed.

"I don't feel any difference," he whined.

"Foxy, yer not supposed to feel anything. Don't be a big baby," I laughed at his pouty face.

"I'm not being a baby," he whined again. I laughed as he stuck out his tongue at me.

"I can do that too, Foxy," I giggled. We sat until 3:59 making faces at each other. He made a hilarious derp face that someone would make when farting. I fell off the stool laughing like a maniac.

"Alright, stop it. You're gonna make yourself pass out," Freddy called.

"SHADDUP!" I screeched. I began laughing so hard that my face turned a dark, dark red.

"Lass! Yer gonna kill yerself, now quit it," Foxy ordered.

"You... You st-started i-it," I huffed. I felt extremely dizzy. I stood up and tried walking to Foxy, but passed out and face-planted on the floor.

Old Freddy's POV

"I warned her," I shrugged when Dez blacked out and fell face first on the deck. Foxy giggled for a bit then laid her on his couch. Her face was still unbelievably beet red from laughing.

"What face did you make to get her laughing so hard?" Chica demanded. When Foxy crossed his eyes and slightly stuck out the tip of his tongue, the rest of us fell to the floor laughing. It was a good night, until Dez had to go home.

"Bye guys. Foxy, stay adorable," she waved.

"Bye!" We called in unison. Last night will be a night to remember.