Chapter 9: Rage Quit PT 2

Quick note: sorry about all the grammatical errors in part one. I was having issues. Technically, I was doing what the title says. RAGE QUIT! *bounces off walls like psychopathic weirdo* sorry. I'm ADD. Don't judge. Hope y'all like part 2!!!!

Destiny's POV
  (continued)

"Foxy's not here, sweetheart. But you can call me Golden Freddy," he snickered.

"This isn't possible! No, you can't have taken Foxy's mind!" I backed into the wall. He laughs hysterically.

"I have. And now, I'm going to do what Springtrap failed to do. I'm going to kill you, and be done with it," he hissed. Using my captain's hook, he dragged me down the hall into Foxy's cove.

"GUYS! HELLLLPPPPPPP!" I wailed. They glanced at me and yelped.

"Stay back! Or she dies a slow, bloody, horror-some death," Golden Freddy warned. Toy Freddy stops in his tracks and whimpers.

"I'll be OK, Freddy. Be calm," I whisper. He nods, but begins to cry. The curtain shuts and I'm thrown into a rigid chair.

"Wh-What do you want? I never did anything to you!" I whined. 'Foxy' turned around.

"First off, you made better friends with them than me. Second, I don't like people like you! Third, I just want to," he ticked off the reasons on his fingers.

"People like me? What do you mean?"

"I mean, people who come here thinking we're monsters! Demons! Evil being whose soul purposes are to kill innocent children! You are one of those people!"

"I am not! I'm 15! I'm still a kid too!" I yelled. He slapped me.

"Don't lie to me!"

"It isn't a lie! Do I look like an adult? Do I sound like it? Heck, do I even act like it?" I asked. He stared at me hard.

"No, you don't. But, I was 10 when I was killed by the Purple Guy. You seem like an adult to me. Plus, you're wearing purple," he finally sighed.

"Bruh, I hate purple! The only reason I'm wearing a purple T-shirt is because my grandma got me it, and I didn't want her to be disappointed if I didn't like it. And I had nothing else to wear!" I ranted.

~Sigh~ "You have a point. I'm so very sorry I misjudged you. But, can you at least get one of them to trust me a little bit more?" He apologized. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"I'll try. It won't be easy, but I can be very persuasive," I winked. Golden Freddy winked, and left Foxy. He put his hand to his head and grunted.

"Foxy?" I mumbled cautiously.

"Ahoy, me matey. What happened? Lass, get behind me! They're going to kill ye!" He rushed.

"Foxy, Foxy. Relax, lad, it be alright. He left me in perfect condition. He won't touch me again," I grabbed his shoulders. He gave me one look and hugged me. I put his arm over my neck due to his wobbliness and unnatural shaking, and led him out of the cove. The others ran to us and began bombarding me with questions. I explained what went on and guided Foxy to the kitchen.

"Ye need to sleep tonight, Foxy. You've had a long night. Especially with those night terrors plaguing you," I ordered. I wrung out a cold rag and laid it across his head. I took him back to his cove and laid him down, where he fell asleep quickly.

"Sleep well, Captain," I kissed his cheek before rushing back to wind up the music box. God, what a night!