Chapter 10: Say what, now?

Quick note: I'm going to skip back to one of Foxy's 'night terrors' just so you guys can see what was going on with him before he went insanus in the anus. Lolz, on to the story! Btw, his night terror will be underlined like this: Five Nights at Freddy'sGot it? Coolio. Here we go!

Foxy's night terror

It be dark. I can't see clearly. Me eye patch won't lift. The only light I can see by is the light from me glowing eye.

"Ahoy? Anyone there?" I call.

"Foxy? Where are we?" Destiny's voice sounds behind me. The lass appears, and her trembling hands clutch me waistcoat.

"I haven't the slightest idea, lass. But I do know one thing; I don't like this," I reply. I struggle to guide her by the glow of me eye, but crash into a wall.

"It be a dead end," I announce.

"That won't be the only thing dead soon," Springtrap laughs. Destiny crouched behind me.

"Stay behind me, lassie. I won't let them get to ye," I reassured her. Springtrap and Golden Freddy's silhouettes appear in my line of view.

"Don't worry, Foxy. She's going to watch you suffer horribly and die, then we'll kill her. It's only a matter of time before you break your promise. And her heart," Golden Freddy pricked her cheek with a sharp nail.