Chapter 7: A Wolf's Fury

Quick note: this chapter's picture is of Foxy, the star of this story. He's feeling fabulous. Lolz, on to the story!

Springtrap's POV

What is this?! I give them a reason to kill that freak of a teenager, and instead they celebrate her birthday with a dance party??

"This is just freaking stupid! If you want something done, you've got to do it yourself," I hissed. I took a dagger from it's sheath on my thigh and grinned maliciously.

"Death is only the beginning of something wonderful," I spat. Creeping out of my hiding place, I go to look for the girl. She is sitting on the stage by herself reading a book she brought from home. This is my chance. The fox, bear, rabbit, and chicken are all sleeping in the Pirate's Cove. Perfect for a homicide.

"Heheheheh, time for your blood to spill, Destiny," I whisper. She looked up and I froze until she returned to her book. I snuck up behind her and raise the dagger. Unfortunately, she rolls out of the chair and glares at me.

"I knew you'd be coming. I took martial arts for three years, Springtrap. I can sense when someone is about to attack me," she smirked.

"Well, I am probably more stronger than you, and I'm armed. You don't stand a chance," I retort.

"Do you not see that I am in my half-wolf state? I have claws," she shook her head as her claws lengthen. I lunge for her and jab at her face. She bends backwards and snaps back up, slicing at me with her nails.

"I must admit, I underestimated you, girl. Your skills are impressive."

"I try." I strike at her again and catch her on her forearm. She snarls and slashes my back. I knock her into a corner and raise the knife to plunge it into her chest.

"Say farewell, princess," I snicker, bringing the blade down.

CLIFFHANGER!!! Not! Keep going. I had you there, didn't I? Hehehehehe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I raise the blade and bring it down. But before it impales her, I'm knocked off my feet.

"How dare you!" I snarl, only to see Toy Bonnie pinning me down.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be attacking her, not me, you imbecile!"

"We don't want to kill innocent kids or adults anymore. Our pact is broken, and that's how it'll stay!" He stood up and helped the girl to her feet. I throw my dagger and it lodges into his neck, killing him instantly.

"BONBON!!! NOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed. Her wails awoke the old animatronics, who peek out at her. I ignore them and move in for the kill.

"Destiny, look out!" Foxy warns. She turned her head, and her eyes are filled with fire.

"You killed him, now it's my turn to kill you!" She gnashed her teeth. Screaming a war cry, she attacks me with full-fledged martial arts.

"Get 'em, Dez," Chica encouraged. She ignored every cut I inflicted on her and continued to fight.

"This isn't over, fool! I'll be back, and I will kill you!" I told her before disappearing.

Destiny's POV

"This isn't over, fool. I'll be back, and I will kill you!" Springtrap said before he disappeared. I turned and hefted Toy Bonnie's head on my lap. I stroked his face, then remembered Springtrap killed him. My fury boiled over and mixed with my sadness. I raised my eyes to the ceiling and screamed, letting the tears flood freely down my cheeks.

"Lassie..." Foxy whispers next to me. I look to him and his hand is outstretched to me. I pull myself up and bury my face into his waistcoat. We sink back down to the floor as I sob my eyes out. Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica kneel down and join us in the hug. I break away and pick up Bonbon in my arms.

"You can fix him, right Dez?" Freddy whimpered. I nodded and gazed at the ceiling again.

"I WILL KILL YOU, SPRINGTRAP! JUST YOU WAIT, YOU FREAKING PATHETIC WASTE!" I wail at the top of my lungs. He will die a most gruesome death.

A/N the guys and Chica have learned: don't mess with a wolf. Derp... lolz. Hope you liked this chappie!