Chapter 2: First night

Destiny's POV

Wow. My first day in the new Freddy Fazbear's. Good god, I hope I don't mess up.

"Have a good night at work, Dezzykins," Scott dropped me off at the pizzeria.

"Thanks, bubby," I say before hopping out of his rusty red truck. The manager stood outside and waved cheerfully.

"Welcome. You must be Destiny, right? Are you ready for your first night on the job?"

"Yes, sir," I replied with the energy of a soldier. He led me inside and I gazed at the new features of the restaurant. New versions of the animatronics stood on the stage. Foxy was still stationed in his cove, but a sign had been posted outside that read, "Sorry, out of order."

"Do you really believe Foxy had the capability to kill that boy, sir?" I asked.

The man shook his head vigorously. "No, he's a good bot. I'm also appointing you as repairwoman. Can you handle that?"

"Absolutely!"

"Well, good luck! The security office is down that hall. I shall be seeing you tomorrow!"

"Good night, boss!" I called as the man left. I climbed up onto Foxy's stage.

"Ahoy, Captain Foxy. It's me, yer first mate Destiny. I haven't seen ye fer a while. I'm glad to be back with ye again," I bowed, putting on a slight pirate drawl. I turned and went to step down. I didn't expect to hear a mechanical voice behind me.

"Ahoy, lass. It be good seein' ye again. How's me first mate been keepin'?" My old friend replied.

"Been keepin' ye in me heart, Captain. I be the new night guard here. Thought it'd soften me heart a bit to see ye again," I reply. My favorite animatronic reaches his hand out and rests it on my shoulder.

"I know how much ye cared fer ye old Captain. Aye, I hoped to see me first mate too, ye know."
The clock struck twelve, and I turned back to Foxy.

"It be time for me to get to work. I be seein' ye soon, Captain," I sighed.

"Aye, lass. But be careful, though. There be a scoundrel hidin', waitin' to kill ye. I don't want to lose me first mate," he warns. I nod and jump down. Instantaneously, I'm rushed by three other robots. These are the old Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy.

"Hey, guys, take it easy. I missed you," I giggled. They all group around me and squeeze me in a hug.

"We missed you too, Destiny. We heard you are the new night guard. Now we can have fun again," Freddy whispered. I pulled away and gasped at my old friends. Their bodies were torn and destroyed.

"Oh, guys, what happened to you?"

"They took parts from us to make those ugly new robots," Chica pointed to the stage.

"Be careful. Those ones have made a pact to kill any night guard who comes to work here," Bonnie warned. I told them I had to work, and made my way to the security office.

"Now, let's get started," I mutter to myself. I pick up the tablet on the desk and flip through the cameras. I noticed New Freddy was still on the stage, but New Bonnie was missing. I shone the flashlight in the hallway, and sure enough, he was there.

"Oh, God," I shudder and slip the spare Freddy head on. I flicker the flashlight on him, and soon he leaves.

"Whew, that was... what was that?" I exhale. A slight thudding noise comes from the vent on my right. I flip the light and New Chica is staring at me.

"Ooohh, we have a new night guard. How shall I kill you tonight?" She laughs. I put the Freddy head on again and light her optic eyes with the LED lights. She looks at me and says, "Hi, Freddy, how's it going?"

"Good, Chica, how are you?"

"I'm good. I'm gonna go make some pizza. Do you want any?"

"Maybe later. Thanks anyway," I shook my head.

"OK, see ya!" She disappeared from the vent.

"Damnit. Bonnie was right. They are willing to kill," I shudder. The clock strikes 6 AM and I huff in happiness.

"See you guys tomorrow night!" I call. The old robots wave and smile. The new ones glare as I exit. I got a chill down my spine. What did I do to them? I shrug it off and head home for some well-deserved sleep.