Chapter 6: Freddy Fazbear's Dance Party

Quick note: this chapter's pic is of Freddy. We gon' have some fun!

Foxy's POV

Freddy be acting strange today. After the kiddies left, he began stringing up lights and other decorations.

"Oye, Freddy, what be the special occasion?" I asked. He turned around and gave me a big smile.

"It was Destiny's birthday a while back, and we're going to celebrate it," he chuckled.

"What can I do to help ye?" He handed me balloons and tape.

"Will you put these up for me? Bonnie is putting together a music album, and Chica is baking the cake," he instructed me. We finished the decorations and turned out the lights. Just in the nick of time, Destiny arrived.

"Dang it, either I'm going blind, or the fusebox needs fixing," she groaned as she moved toward the parts and service room.

"There we go," she huffed as the lights flickered on.

"Helloooo! Anyone here? Foxy, don't you dare scare me," she whispered ferociously.

"Surprise!" We called and jumped out of our hiding spots.

"Aww, guys. I'm touched. This is so sweet. You remembered about my birthday?" She squeaked.

"Aye, lass."

"Why wouldn't we? You're the best friend we've ever had," Bonnie told her. This party will be fun.

Old Freddy's POV

"Hey, since this is your birthday, how about we have a dance party?" Chica suggested.

"Hey, that's a great idea!" I cried. Bonnie started playing on his guitar.

"Let's dance!" Destiny cheered. She jumped onto the stage and started dancing next to Bonnie. She beckoned me to join her.

"Umm, I'm not sure," I declined. She looked at me slyly and hopped down, grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"Alright, alright," I relented. She took my hand and we spun across the stage. Foxy sidled onto the stage and we rotated dancing with Dez. This night was the best.

A/N Meh, I know, it's short. Blah, screw it. I hope you like it so far. Don't forget to like and comment.