Going to Japan!

Gun shots was heard as a boy with messy brown hair and blue eyes and a girl with short black hair reaching her shoulders and dark brown eyes hid in an alleyway. Men in suits ran by.

"Find them. Find those robots!" A man yelled as more ran by. The boy sat down as the girl opens up a compartment on her leg and got out some tools. The boy held out his arm for the girl as she began to work. A few more zaps and the cut was fix.

"You look like shit." The boy said.

"We both do, dumbass." The girl replied. The boy nods as the girl looks around while the boy fixes a cut on her shoulder.

"Where so we go now? They'll find us here if we stay." The girl asked when the boy was done and gave her back her tools. The boy hums thinking while the girl puts away her tools.

"How about Japan. We can enroll at the school there, but we will have to change our names. We can't just say Subjects 15387 and 15388 as our names." The boy said.

"How about Jason and Sarah?" The girl asked and the boy nods.

"Perfect. Now let's go. It's a good thing we planed ahead a bit." Jason said as they stood up, looks around, and spots an...airport? Sarah and Jason looks at each other.

"That's ironic. Never thought they would be that stupid." Sarah said. Jason just shrugs as they quickly showed their tickets and got on the plane.

"How's your heart?" Jason asked. Sarah opens the panel on her chest. A round orb glowing with tubes and wires hooked up to it. She closes it and gave Jason thumbs up. Jason did the same as he smiles at her and nods. The plane began to take off and fly to Japan.

A few hours later-Japan

The plane landed and Jason and Sarah got off.

"Ok. Lets not tell anyone we are robots until we find that lab." Jason said.

"What if we makes some friends. If we trust them, can we tell them what we are?" Sarah asked and Jason nods. They got their luggage and walks out of the airport. Jason got a taxi and they got in.

"Thank you, sir." Sarah said as they got their stuff out. The man nods and drives off. They got a nice 2 story house and got their stuff put away. They changed clothes as well.

"Lets ask somebody if they know where the school is at." Jason said as they walk out the house. Sarah looks around and spots a group of students walking. Two boys with tri-colored hair, two boy with white hair, a blond boy, and two boys with sandy blond hair. Jason spots them too and nods. Sarah and Jason walk over to them. The students stop when they saw them.

"Um...excuse me? Can you help us find the school?" Sarah asked.

"Why can you do it yourself?" A boy with silver-ish white hair. Jason grabs Sarah's arm.

"Come on. They not going to help us. It was pointless even asking." Jason said and Sarah snatch her arm back. Sarah walks straight up to the boy.

"Sarah! Don't!" Jason said but was too late. Sarah slapped the boy across the face.

"I just asked was where the school was. We just moved here. I don't need an asshole like you to answer. I just find it myself." Sarah said as she turns away. Jason sighs as Sarah walks away and turns to the group.

"She's right. Anyone else could have answered her question." Jason said.

"What happen to your arm?" A boy with purple eyes. Jason looks down seeing the scar where Sarah had fixed the cut.

"It's nothing. I'm fine. Bye." Jason said and took off running to catch up with Sarah. The group watched him leave.

"Was it just me or did that boy look tensed from the question?" A boy with red eyes.

"Yeah, I think he did. And the slap that girl did to me felt like I was hit by a metal pole." Tthe silver-haired boy said rubbing his cheek that was bruising. He winced.

"Ow." He said as they continued walking to school.