You Don't Remember Me?

Jason's POV

We stood in front of a door where little one has lead us to. I crouched down and she got off. I shape-shifted back to my self and open the door. I saw Sarah laying on a metal table.

"Sarah!" I called out as I ran in. A beam shot me causing me to fly back into a wall.

"Jason!" Yugi gasped as Joey helps me up.

"Ah!" I cried out as I felt something cut my arm. I look at my arm and saw a cut.

"It works! Yes!" The man said. I look at him.

"What work?" Malik yells at him. The man looks at us and smirks.

"My machine turned Jason into a human being. I already used it on Sarah for my wife to come back." The man said laughing. 'I'm human?" I thought as I saw a small cut on Sarah's arm. I watched an angel of a young woman appear and heals Sarah's arm. She looks at me and smiles. She walks up to the man from behind and wraps her arms around him. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but that woman must be his wife. The man had turned around and they hugged. The woman looks at me and shakes her head sadly before they disappeared in a flash of light.

"What was that about?" Seto asked. We all shrug our shoulders. Sarah got up off the table as she groans. I ran up to her.

"Sarah, are you ok?" I asked as I helped her off the table. Sarah looks at me confused.

"Do I know you?" Sarah asked. Everyone else gasped as I stared at her. Sarah looks at them and then back at me.

"They must be your friends. Hi, I'm Sarah." Sarah said. Everyone greeted her.

"Do you guys have a place I can stay?" Sarah asked.

"You can stay with me." Yugi offered. Sarah smiles and nods. Yami offers Sarah to take her there and she nods.

"A game shop? That sounds so cool." Sarah said as we all followed Sarah with Yami and Yugi.

"She doesn't remember me." I whispered to myself.