Kidnapped!

Jason's POV

'I wonder what Sarah was thinking about.' I thought as I lay as my bed. I heard a crash and Sarah screams. 'That came from Sarah's room!' I thought as ran to her room and broke down the door. Her room was empty except for a note on the floor. I picked it and it reads:

Dear, Jason
How are you? I heard that you have made friends. How nice. I have your some of your friends with me. Come to that place where we met and I might let your friends live in 4 hours. If you don't, i will make this girl will pay for what you did! And I'll make you and your friends watch.
With love, your girlfriend Tiffany.

I stare at the note. That bitch! Knocking or banging is more like it at the door. I open it and was punched in the face. I fall to the ground.

"Bakura!" Yami yells. I look up seeing my friends there. I got up off the floor.

"Let me guess. Your crushes are missing." I said.

"You damn right they're missing. And who the hell is Tiffany?" Bakura yells. I sigh as I let them in.

"Tiffany is a girl who claims to be my girlfriend, but really wasn't. She was basically my stalker. That girl was persistent to go out with, to marry me. You name it, she did it." I said. We shuddered.

"I get you. Same with me when I was pharaoh." Yami said as Seto nods agreeing.

"We need to find them." Marik said.

"And I know just where go. Follow me." I said as I got up. The guys followed. I got in my car.

"Get in. Its going to be a long ride there." I said as I started my car up. The guys got in and we were off to where me and stalker bitch met. I will kill Tiffany if she touches Sarah and any of my friends. She may be that bastard's daughter, but with him gone. I can kill her once and for all!