Jason!

Sarah's POV

I woke up on a metal floor. My head hurts and my vision was blurry. The last thing I remember was going to bed with everyone.

"Arh....Sar....Sarah!" I heard someone yelling my name. My vision cleared and I saw everyone in a glass capsule.

"Sarah!" I look up seeing Jason hanging by chains. The chains were cuffed to his wrists and ankles as he was spread out in an X like shape.

"Jason!" I said as I stood up and my wrist had a slight jerk. I look down and saw chains cuffed to them. A door opens and a man walks in. Jason growls as he struggles. I tried to back away, but the chains stop me from doing so. The man tsked.

"Don't be that way. I'm not going to hurt you yet." He said as he reaches out to touch me.

"Don't touch her!" Jason yells. The man sighs and presses a button I now notice on his hand. Jason roars as he was exlatracuted.

"Stop it!" I yelled and Jason's head hung down as he pants. The man looks at me and smirks.

"Well. Would you look at that? You actually care. You're a robot, not a human." He said. I glare at him. The man walks over to metal desk like thing and pushes a button. A gun like ray moves and points at Jason. It lights up. I struggled as I heard it charging up a beam. It shoots as the chains snapped.

"NO!" I yell as I got in front of Jason and took the shot. The beam hit me and I black out.