Sarah!

Jason's POV

I groan as I open my eyes. I looked around seeing everyone had woke up.

"Sarah...Sarah...Sarah!" I saw Joey yelling. I look down a but and saw Sarah chained to the floor. She had some space to move around. Sarah was moving. 'She's waking up! What the happen to us?' I thought. I think that's the question going through everyone's mind.

"Sarah!" I yelled. Sarah looks up at me.

"Jason!" Sarah yells as she stood up. The chains jerked a bit causing her to look down. A door opens and a man walks in. I growls as i struggle against the chians. Sarah tries to back away, but the chains stop her. The man tsked.

"Don't be that way. I'm not going to hurt you yet." He said as he reaches his hand out to touch her.

"Don't touch her!" I yell. The man sighs and presses a button on a remote in his hand. I roar as i felt a shock throughout my body.

"Stop it!" Sarah yelles and the pain stops. My head hung down as i pants. The man looks at her and smirks.

"Well. Would you look at that? You actually care. You're a robot, not a human." He said. I lift ny head up seeing Sarah glaring at him. The man walks over to metal desk like thing and pushes a button. A gun like ray moves and points at me. It lights up. I saw Sarah struggling against the chains as I heard it charging up a beam. It shoots as the chains snapped.

"NO!" Sarah yells as she got in front of me and took the shot. The beam hit her and Sarah blacks out. I watch Sarah fall and notice her clothes changed into a dress, her hair grew longer and waver, and angel wings had grown out from her back. Sarah landed with a thud on the floor. I sniffed the air. 'Smoke?' I thought then I saw it. Fire smoke. I look over and saw the chains glowing like they're hot. I pulled the left China and it broke. A few chain links fell to the floor then the cuff fell. I pulled my legs and right arm towards me and the same thing happen. I fell to the floor creating a small crater with my wings spread out as fire licks to tips. Everything was turning black as fire appeared. My clothes changed into a type of black armor. The man ran over to Sarah and picks her up.

"She's mine! I will bring my wife back using this girl!" The man yells at me then ran through an open door and it closed behind him. I ran over to the door and punch it making a huge dent.

"Damn it!" I growled.

"Jason!" Yami yelled from behind me. I forgot they were in glass capsules. I turned around and gliders over to them. I melted the glass and used my magic to lift them all up and over to me since the glass was still hot. I walked back to the door. I heard running footsteps behind me and jumped up into the air. I look down to see Marik and Bakura rammed into the door and knocked it down. I landed.

"That felt good." Marik said and Bakura nodded as they smiled. I walked in the hallway.

"I hope Sarah's okay." Ryou said as he held onto Bakura. Then a transparent figure of Sarah's little sister when I first met Sarah at age 7. She was wearing the blue scarf I give her, a long sleeve cream colored dress, and white flats. She had long brown hair reaching mid-back and green eyes.

"Hey, little one." I said as I blended down to her level. She pouts before hugging me. I hugged back and let go.

"Do you know where Sarah is?" I asked. She nods.

"Can you take us there?" Yugi asked. She looks at me.

"Doggy!" She said. I sigh.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said as I shape-shifted into a hell hound. I crouched down to let her on before standing up.

"Let's go." She said as her hands went into my skin. I let her control my body so she can lead us to Sarah. I took off running with the others right behind me.

'Hold on, big sis. We're coming. I need you.' I heard little one's thought.