Warming Up

Sarah's POV

I open my eyes and checked my alarm clock. I eyes widen and I jumped out of bed. I got dress in my school uniform and walked to Jason's door while putting on my shoes.

"Jason! Get your ass up! We're going to be late!" I said banging on his door. I heard suffering and a thud.

"Shit!" I heard Jason yelled. Then his door opens. He got dress fast. Jason handed me his tie as he picked me pick. Jason grabs both our book bags and was out the door with me in his arms. I was getting his tie done when our came up running.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I said as finished Jason's tie and wraps my arms around his neck.

"Trying not be late. Are you two a couple?" Joey asked. I shook my head. I was light so it was easy running and carrying me at the same time. Jason set me down when we reached the school doors. We all got to our first class. We were warned not be late again and took our seats. The Lunch bell rings and we sat outside by the tree.

"I hate my alarm clock. I know I set it." I said. Jason nods. Marik and Bakura snickered. I turn towards them.

"Did you guys messed with my alarm clock?" I said. They got up ran while I chased after them.

Jason's POV

We were laughing while Sarah chased Bakura and Marik around the school yard. Even Seto chuckled a bit.

"I'm going to kill you!" Sarah yells. A few minutes passed. Bakura and Marik had bumps on their head while Sarah had a tick mark and was still angry. Anzu came up again.

"Back the fuck off! You Damn whore!" Sarah yells with a dark aura around her making Anzu run away in fear. The guys and me were laughing. Seto had a small smile.

"Thank you for getting rid of her. You're the best, Sarah." Malik said wiping a tear from his eye.

"Damn bitch. Already got on my nerves." Sarah said.

"Everybody gets on your nerves, Sarah." I said as she huffs abd turns away with a light blush on he face. The sun shining through the tree leaves made Sarah glow. I could help, but stare. 'Sarah's cute.' Wait, did I just say my friend is cute? I shook my head to get rid of thoses thoughts. No, I will never like her.

"Jason, it's time to go back to class." Sarah's soft, sweet voice broke my thoughts. I look up and nod. Sarah held her hand out and grab it. 'Her hand is soft and fits perfectly in mine." I thought as she help me up. I was sad when Sarah lets go of my hand as she walks back to class and I follow. Time flew by as I stared at Sarah. When we got home, Sarah followed me to my door.

"Why were you staring at me in class?" She asked. Shit. Avoid the question. Avoid the question.

"I wasn't staring at you. I was staring at the walls in front of you." I lied. Sarah hums not believing me, but walks away to the kitchen.

"Fine. Wash up while I cook dinner." Sarah called from in the kitchen.

"Ok." I called and shut my door. I got my pajamas and walk into the bathroom in my room. I set my stuff in the sink and turn on the water. I got undress while the water warms up. I tested it and got in. I began to think about Sarah. I'm confused about my feelings for Sarah. What do I see her as? Friend maybe? I don't know. We're both robots. Like it makes a difference. I sigh.

"If we were back to human, what would you do? Would you leave me and go back to like as if nothing happen? Would you forget me and our new friends?" I said softly to myself. I quickly wash and got out. I got dress and left my room. I walked into the kitchen as Sarah sets the food on the table. Spaghetti. Cool. We ate and washed our dishes. I walked to my room and went to sleep.

I heard Sarah scream. I woke up and ran to her room.

"Sarah?" I asked as I open her bedroom door. Sarah looks at me as tears ran down her face. I sat down on her bed as Sarah hugs me crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I had a nightmare. We found found the underground lab and our friends were there chained up. I had my hand tied behind my back. And you were on a beam trying to get away. The men put something around your neck and pushed you off the beam And you-" Sarah couldn't finish the sentence as she broke down crying. This is the first time Sarah had a nightmare in 3 or 4 years. It may take some time before Sarah could open up to me completely and trust me. I let her cry herself to sleep. I decided to lay down with her tucked under me. Sarah curls up against me. I kissed he forehead and fell asleep next to her. I lay my arm over her waist while Sarah lays her head on my chest. I'm glad we're are still humans on the outside.