School

Sarah's POV

We stood outside the classroom door. Jason knocked on the door and the teacher came.

"New students? Well come on in." She said as we nod. The teacher walks back into the classroom.

"Class. We have two new students joining us today. Give the a warm welcome." The teacher nods to Jason and me. The door swings open and Jason falls in. Weird. Did not see that coming. The girls gasped.

"Ow! What the hell?" Jason asked getting up and glares at me. I walk in and shrugs. The boys, beside the ground they met, stared at me in awe or lust.

"It wasn't me. I guess the door doesn't like you." I said. Jason growls while I shook my head. Jason coughs understanding.

"Please introduce yourselves." The teacher said.

"I'm Jason Dark and this is Sarah Light." Jason said as I waves.

"Good. There is two seats behind Mr. Wheeler and Mr. Kiba." We nod and took our seats. Soon the bell rings for lunch. Everyone exits the class. Jason and I walk out and to the cafeteria. We didn't get much since we're robots. We walk outside and saw the group we encountered. The boy with purple eyes waves at us. We walk over and sat down. Pretty soon we were talking like we're best friends. Well beside Bakura, Yami, Marik, and Seto. Me, Yugi, Ryou, Malik, and Joey were getting along great until Bakura ruined it.

"Why were you tense when Yugi asked about the scar? It was like you were trying to avoid answering the question. And you. I want know I feel like I got hit by a metal pole?" Bakura said to Jason then turn to me. Jason sighs.

"We can't answered that right now, but we will tell all of you someday." I said. Bakura scoffs but didn't asked any questions as well as the others.

"Hey, look Its an ugly slut. Oh wait. My bad, it's just Anzu." Marik said as the girl called Anzu walks over. Hey, Marik's right. It is an ugly slut. Anzu bats her eyelashes at Jason.

"Hey, Jason. What about you go on date with me?" Anzu asked. Jason looks up and lays on the ground closing his eyes. Anzu did not look happy. Anzu walks closer to Jason as I grab my plate and flips it straight on her. Anuz gasps and glares at me. I smiled.

"Sorry, bitch. But Jason's mine." I said as I lay curled next to him with my head on his chest. Anuz growls and walks away. I got up and punched Jason in the stomach.

"Baka! Wake up!" I said as Jason sits up and groans.

"Is today "hit Jason" day because that hurts." Jason said. I roll my eyes.

"Then don't fall asleep and I'll think about not hitting you." I said as the bell rings. Jason rolls his eyes and everyone gets up to do back to class. Time flew by and the bell rang. Students rushed out to head home. We said goodbye to our friends as we arrived at our house. Soon they walk out of sight and we went inside.

"On the weekends we will look for that door to the underground lab. Hopefully there is something there that can undo this experiment." Jason said and I nod. I took a shower then Jason and we both went to our own rooms. I crawled under the covers. 'What if there is something planned on the weekends? What do we tell them then, Jason?' I thought.

/We make something up./ Jason's voice echoes in my head. 'You mean lie to them.' I thought.

/Yes. We need to be human again. Night./ Jason said. 'Night.' I thought as I fell asleep.