I Love him...

A week passed since Sarah lost her memories. Everyone was upset. We pretend to be happy when she is around.

"Damn it! I can't stand it!" I yell. We were at my house. I was held down by Bakura and Marik until I had calmed down. I sit up as they got off. I ran a hand through my messy hair. I still can't believe I'm human.

"We have to go. See you at school tomorrow, Jason." Yugi said as they got up and left. I waved them bye. Sarah had come to stay with me and is in her room. I took a shower and went to bed.

~Time skip. School~

I walked into my class room and sat behind Sarah. Sarah stares out the window. The rays of Ra shines on her making her glow. 'She is so beautiful. Why haven't seen that.' I thought before facing the teacher.

Sarah's POV

I stared at the window thinking about those random dreams I had.

Flash back

I was walking around a black something. Then a screen pops up. Its Jason.

"How about Japan? We can enroll there." Jason said. More screens pop up. I look at each one. Its like a hallways with paintings.

"It wasn't me. I guess the door doesn't like you." Next.

"Do you guys mess with my alarm chock?" I giggled as I walk to the next one.

"We're robots." Next one.

"Hey, it's okay. Your voice is still lovely. I'll sing with you if you want." Next.

"Jason!" Next one.

"Don't touch her!" Next one.

"She doesn't remember me." I heard Jason said. I look at the screen. Did I forget you or something.

End of flash back

The bell rings snapping me out of my thoughts. Time went by fast. I was so focus on my thoughts in each class that I didn't know it was time to go home. I walk out of the class with Jason.

"Are you okay?" Jason asks.

"I'm fine. Just thinking." I said be fire going into the house and heading straight to my room. Jason comes in.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Jason asked looking into my eyes.

"Y-yes. I'm s-sure." Curse my stuttering. Jason nods and leaves my room. My face grew hot as I realized I love Jason. I feel like I met Jason before, but where?