Daddy!Kise x Mommy!Reader + Child!Oc

"What?! why won't Ren-chi put one her bag?"

Yes. Today was Ren's first day of kindergarten. Kise begged to take her to school. You declined but when he put on his cut puppy eyes well, you couldn't help but feel guilty so you gave him the permission. Kise also made a Chibi figure of himself and gave to his beloved daughter. He had especially made for him when he a young model. The scene made the other parents stare at both of them. This made the little girl turned her head away from her father's sight and that of course made Kise cry.

"Ryouta I don't think she wants that...thing."

(name) stated obvious as Ren shook her head. (name) is a proud mother even though Ren looks a lot like her father but she still inherited some of her attitude. She was dress in a (fav colour) dress and a (colour) ribbon with (colour) shoes. Her (h/c) hair was tied in a ponytail.

"Daddy you're hoo-ma-wee-ate-ing(humiliating) me."

She tried to pronounce the syllables correctly but that made Kise find her more adorable.

"Ren-chi."

Kise pulled her in a bear hug. The poor girl struggles to free herself.

"Mommy!!!"

Then, one of the kindergartens teacher walked up to them.

"Excuse me, but can you please be more quiet. Your disturbing the other parents."

She said politely. (Name) flushed with embarrassment.

"S-sorry we will be leaving now"

She dragged kise towards the car. They both missed Ren's triumphant expression.