Sting x Reader

You wrap your hand around a cylinder like object and pull out a white glow stick that had already been cracked and was glowing.
"Finally!" You hear a relieved sigh behind you and see Sting stretching.
"About time! Rogue open the door in thirty!" Sting smiles and quickly pulls you into the closet and your are quickly placed in between him and the wall and he stares at you intently. Gulping you wonder why he is looking at you like that.
"Me and rogue set this up, and I was waiting for freaking ever for you to pick me," he growls and leans down and starts to suck on your neck.
"Ahh, no you'll leave a hickey," you moan and try feebly to push him off. Chuckling, he detaches from your throat and then reattaches to your mouth and presses you closer to the wall and runs his hand down your thigh. Sighing in content your tongues start a war of dominance which he quickly wins and he hauls you farther up the wall making you wrap your legs around his toned, exposed waist. Holding you up he stares into your eyes and his stare makes you melt and he rests his head in the crook of your neck and the door is opened by an annoyed looking Rogue. Frowning at the position Sting smirks and quickly kisses you again and lets you down leading you back out of the closet and rogue slams it closed and sting leisurely hands you the bag. Reaching back in you pull out...