Tomoe x Reader

A few words from the author:

"Finally finished this oneshot! And did sorry for the loooooonnnngggg wait. I'm cruel ye know. ;) andddddd sorry if Tomoe is OCC or anything else. ENJOYYYYYYY"

P.S.

You guys are in another dimension soooo Nanami does not exist in this dimension anddddd you are kinda the Nanami in this dimension soooo que the music (illuminati music)

P.S.S.

Sorry just always wanted to create a p.s.s. If that's even a thing...he...hehe

////////////////////////////////////////////////

"SHUP UP!"

I said as I punched his face releasing all my anger. The impact from the punch stung him more than any cuts and bruises he has, had and will have. I gave up and just let my tears overflow making a small stream flow until it reaches the edge of my chin and fall to the soft grass.

Tomoe's face was shocked rather than pained, eyes widened and hands slowly reaching the bruised area. With trembling fingers he caress the spot hoping it would soothe the pain. If only he could get rid the guilt that is crushing his heart right now.

To Y/N HE was the center and cause of this mess. He was like any other days after a fight with Y/N, drunk. Even so, that wasn't a special ticket to steal that wench's or should those wenches' virginity.

Y/N knew what she had to do. There's no other way around this mess. There's no other way of salvaging this poor innocent heart of hers other than to end ties with her beloved.

"To think that I trusted you....to think that I would give up my life for you.....after all we have been through....this is how you show your love to me?"

After making it official she wiped her overflowing tears and ran as fast as her legs could handle.

-Y/N's pov- (just before the fight)

"Have a great day miss!"

Said the young florist as she handed Y/N her bouquet of red and white roses wrapped in a (thingy that flowers are wrapped in #laziness). Y/N gave her a warm smile as she happily skipped out of the flower shop.

It was her and Tomoe's anniversary of what Tomoe would call a 'one sided' relationship even though I know deep in his cold heart there is a tiny space for me. Before he went drinking, even though I forbade him to I told him to meet me at the same spot where we first met.

I already planned everything. It would be us two sitting close together, hands intertwined. We would just sit there and stare at the moon.

"And thennnn... I would face him and he would face me back and we would look at each other's faces and then he would seal his lips onto mine...Hehehehehh-"

My creepy laughter which I think made a passerby look at me with a cartoonish face, stopped. A very drunk laugh caught my attention. It leaded me to a club. I went inside and what I saw made my face flushed 100 shades of red (anger not embarrassment). There he was, literally sucking the life out of that women. My so called 'loved' was MAKING OUT on the FRICKIN FLOOR.

I ran. My mind was blanked. I ran for like an hour and ended up at the place I was supposed to headed to before. My flowing tears glistened in the moonlight.

"Y/N! What you saw was a mistake. That biathc started it. She was all over my face and...I...just couldn't kept the urge.."

That's it! I wiped my tears and gave him what he deserved.

<-END OF FLASHBACK->

I stopped running and sat at a bench. I could've went home but my legs gave out. I let my tears flow uncontrollably. Why am I hurt? I should feel a burden lifted. But, no. All I felt was guilt. All I could think of right know is him, that cheating bastard. Oh, how I hoped he would be there beside me caressing my back and ushering soothing sentences. But everyone clearly knows that's the opposite of what he would keep do if he were to be beside me right know. Saying things like...

"....I'm sorry..."

"No like 'stop crying you idiotic girl before I kicked you out of here!'"

I said mocking his attitude. Wait.....what's wrong with my ears.

"Great, I'm delusional now."

"You always were...and very dumb, just flat out dumb."

I wiped my tears hastily and turned my head. It was the last person I thought to see, Tomoe.

"Well at least I'm not delusional."

Without wasting a second he hugged me and rubbed my back. He muttered a silent "I'm sorry" while caressing my hair in a loving way.

"Tomoe...I...wait you said it! You apologized!!! Don't wake me up if I'm dreaming right now."

"Well if that's what you want..."

He knocked you out of your senses with a hard punch to the face. Tomoe stick his tongue out at you in a mocking manner and carried you home.