Tamaki Suoh x Pregnant! Reader

P.S.
I just noticed that this fanfic fits Tamaki more than Kyoya🤣

Sorry to the person who requested this oneshot, I will be making another for Kyoya❤️

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"....no"

I gasped seeing the two straight lines on the pregnancy test. Those two pink lines were about to shatter my life and my happy relationship with my beloved and father of the child that is within me, Tamaki Suoh. He was a man that drips with good looks and words that can make any girl fluster. I am just one of his regular clients that stole his heart. The chances were one in a million but I managed somehow.

"Dear, eat your breakfast before it's to late!"

I answered my mother with a loud "coming!" and threw the test in my bathroom bin. I hurriedly put on my school uniform and did my hair in a ponytail with my (fav colour) ribbon.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(Timeskip to school)

Today's ride to school in my limousine was the longest ride ever. Throughout the journey I was drowned by my fears of getting rejected. If only we were more careful when we did it. I stepped out of the car only to be greeted by the last person i wanted to see, Tamaki.

"Welcome, my fair lady."

He said looking at me with those mesmerizing pair of eyes as he reached for my hand and gently kissed it which sent shivers to my spine. He gently pecked my left cheek and hugged my petite body which made other female students flush red with anger.

"Y/N, are you okay....do you have someth-"

His sentence was cut short by me running towards the nearest restroom. I vomitted all the pancakes I swallowed for breakfast and flushed the toilet.

"Y/NareyouokaywhydidIhearyou-"

He asked worry quite evident on his perfect features.

"Stop...just stop and listen to what I'm going to say okay..."

I pleaded while closing his mouth with both my cleaned hands. This is it, and there's no other way around it. The only way is to receive whatever he throws at me even if it is total rejection.

"Please....don't leave me....."

I said as the tears I held to long flow rapidly making a long line down to my chin. Tamaki, being the gentleman he is wiped my fresh tears with his thumb gently cupping my cheeks.

"Do not worry, Y/N....I will never leave you...ever....because i deeply cherished you...in here."

He said lovingly pointing at his heart as he gently pecked my lips.

"I'mpregnant!"

"Wait...can you repeat that sentence....?"

He asked as he lifted one of his eyebrows. I inhaled and exhaled before saying the same sentence again but slower.

"I'm pregnant..."

Tamaki processed the sentence. He just answered me with a silent "oh.." and fainted only to be catched by Takashi Morinozuka.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Welllllll did you enjoyed it?????

Dont forget to subsribe and like this fanfic or whatever you do on Wattpad😂😂😂

Any request just comment or you can personally dm me on insta(kim.fanna)