Otoya x Dead! Reader

-Today is (insert date)-
Otoya was at the cemetery holding a bouquet of (favorite flower in white). He had a sad expression on his face.
Opposite to him was the grave of his beloved, Aoi Mikaze.
The young woman had passed away last year in an accident. He put the flowers down and he caressed the photo on the tomb stone.
"Hey, it had been a year already. I'm still coping with you not being here." he softly spoke out.
The cemetery was quiet and deserted. Otoya gave a sad smile as he recall the incident.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Aoi's Pov-

It's been 2 memorable weeks since you started dating Otoya and it seems like your love level hasn't gotten anywhere.
So you decided to go on a date.

Aoi: 'Otoya, let's go to the picnic or something at 12pm tomorrow
Aoi xxx'

A few moments later you get a text.

Otoya: 'Sure! Why not! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you that much since we dated.... xxx Otoya xxx'

You smiled.

Aoi's: 'It's fine! Tomorrow at 12pm I'll come to yours with the food and we can walk to your local park! love ya (YN)xxx'

You put your jacket on and headed out to the local shops.
You brought a lot of things and things you knew Otoya would love!
You were on a way home when a bunch of fan girls tried to hurt you. They all surrounded you and you knew there was no way out.
Suddenly, someone punched few of the guys and grabbed your hand.

Aoi: "Otoya..," You cried and hugged him tight.

Otoya: "Don't worry me and Reiji are here!" He smiled back.

Reiji:'"Hey, help me out over here!" Reiji shouted.

After a while, most of the guys left and didn't bother hurting you anymore.

"Arigato, Reiji!" You hugged them tight.
"It's only cause your my junior's girlfriend, anyway Ja ne! I need to finish studying!" Shin waved then went.
"You're my girlfriend, I'd do anything for you!" Otoya smiled then bent down and kissed you for a bit.You didn't push him away. You just enjoyed that moment.....

Otoya: "Anyway, we should get going. Don't tell me you forgotten about the date?!

Aoi: "Nope!" You smiled broadly

Otoya: 'How should I tell her now?!' He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps: stop reading if you guys hate sad endings. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The suddenly became more breezy as Otoya and Aoi were walking downtown after dinner. The couple was walking at the pavement enjoying their moment.

Otoya: "Ne, Aoi, I was wondering do you have any future plans..." the red haired male asked nervously.

Aoi: "What do you mean Otoya?" the black hair girl replied.

Otoya: "Do you have the thoughts of settling down and get married ?" he asked.

Aoi: "I do, but work is getting in the way." she relied.

Otoya: "Your right, I'm busy with my idol career and you're an idol. We won't have time for each other besides the weekends." he sighed.

Aoi: "Don't feel like that Otoya. Let's go, the ice-cream parlor is just across the street." Aoi said with a smile.

    Aoi did not see a car was speeding towards her and in a split second she was knocked over. Time froze when Otoya saw her laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

Otoya: "Aoi!" he cried and ran towards her.

All the passerby stopped at their tracks and looked at the situation, some called the emergency hotline.
Otoya was holding her body crying.

Otoya: "Don't die Aoi. I love you."

She caressed his face with her bloody hand and gave him a weak smile.

Aoi: "D-don't c-cry... S-smile for me." she shakly spoke out.

The red haired teen held her hand and gave her his best smile.
Aoi cough out blood and her last words to him was the three words.

Aoi: "I love you."

Her red eyes became lifeless and Otoya held her body and cried.

Otoya: "I won't forget you. I love you too." he murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Tears fell from Otoya's eyes. He felt an emptiness in his chest. He placed a diamond ring on the tomb stone.

Otoya: "That evening, I was planning to propose. I can't anymore." he spoke out.

He wipped away his tears and gave a smile.

Otoya: "I will always love you. I'll come again next year." he told 'her'.

As he leave the cemetery, he heard a faint voice of Aoi.

"Smile for me."