Alibaba x reader

"Alibaba might be dimwitted but he's not THAT dimwitted. I don't think he'll forget something as important as a first year anniversary." Sharrkan rolled his eyes "And if he does forget I'll beat him up."

"Sharrkan" (Name) furrowed her brows.

"Don't defend him (Name). He'll deserve it if he forgets the anniversary." Sharrkan said in defense "You're like a little sister to me (Name) and no one makes my little sister upset without feeling my wrath." Sharrkan added narrowing his eyes. You wonder what he would be like if he ever decided to search for a wife and settle down and start a family. If he ever did decide to get married you thought he might be somewhat of a hassle on his wife.

"Geeze, what an overprotective big brother I have." You laughed a little rolling your eyes. It was nice having someone like Sharrkan around and you were happy that you got along with him-he was your teacher after all. "And don't you ever forget it." Sharrkan laughed and began ruffling your hair.

Meanwhile in the Sindria palace Alibaba was pacing back and forth in the king's study. "Alibaba if you walk any faster you'll put a rut in my floor."

"S-Sorry King Sinbad."

"I told you to call me sinbad." The older man lent back in his chair "Besides it's not like I caused the rut so I'm safe. You on the other hand will most likely have to deal with Jafar." The blonde haired boy flinched slightly when Sinbad mentioned Jafar's name.

"S-Sorry I'll sit down now."

"Sounds like a good idea. So Alibaba clearly you're nervous about something. If you want I'll lend an ear." Alibaba knew that was Sinbad's nice way of basically telling him what was going on and Alibaba sighed "Tomorrow is (Name) and I's first anniversary. Tomorrow officially makes it one year since she and I started dating."

"So that's why you're so nervous?" Sinbad raised an eyebrow as the man quickly nodded "I don't know what to do or get (Name). Do I treat it like a normal day or try to go all out?" Alibaba was a nervous wreck when it came to pleasing you.

Everyone knew it. All Alibaba wanted was to see you smile.

"One thing I can suggest is to not treat it like a normal day. In my experience I've found out that only upsets the ladies when men act as if their anniversary is nothing." Sinbad mused. ". . . Maybe Sharrkan-sensei might have some ideas. There practically family."

"You could try recreating your first date."

"Our first date?" Alibaba blinked, if people thought he was a nervous wreck now they should have seen him on your first date. Alibaba stood up thinking it over once more "You know that's not a bad idea but I don't think it would work, our first date was in Balbadd."

"Take her for a midnight stroll?"

"We do that already."

"Buy her a ring?"

". . . She has a lot of rings and jewelry."

"How about this...give (Name) something that only you can give her." Sinbad stood up, if the boy had any brains he would understand what Sinbad was telling him to do "Now if you'll excuse me I have some courting to do."

"Maya?"

"She acts like she's immune to my advances." Sinbad chuckled "I assume she's gotten wind of my reputation but I'm serious about her. It's only a matter of time before she puts down her guard and admits that she feels the exact same way that I do."

"So...stalking her is going to achieve that?"

"It's not stalking Alibaba, it's called taking density into one's own hands." Alibaba didn't care what Sinbad called it-it was stalking. Alibaba watched as Sinbad left the room to go take density into his hands "Give her something that only I can give her..."

He had an idea.

. . .

"Alibaba it's really late..."

"I know, I'm sorry to drag you all the way out here. I'm sorry that we weren't able to do anything special for our anniversary." Apparently Sinbad and Jafar had Alibaba running around the palace all day long. Your boyfriend, Alibaba Saluja was a young man who had blonde hair with a thick ahoge, golden eyes and a small red rope tied around his neck. He normally had on a traditional Arabian outfit with a slash around his waist holding his metal vessel-his knife and two earrings on the top of his left ear.

"I'm just glad that we're able to spend some time together." You giggled as you made your way down to the sandy beach. You and Alibaba had made it a habit to take a stroll on the beaches whenever it was possible even thought were dangerous sea monsters you had complete faith that Alibaba would save you.

""Me too." Alibaba just wished that you both could have spent the day together but he had a very good reason for his actions. "Just over this ledge and we're at the beach Alibaba." You loved the beach during a full moon like tonight. It was possibly one of the most romantic places in the world. "I'm going to grab you by the waist. Make sure you put your hands on my shoulder to make it easier for you to come down." Alibaba said placing his hands on your waist just like he said.

"Okay." You wrapped your arms around Alibaba's neck instead of placing your hands on his shoulders. Despite how slim that Alibaba looked he actually was rather strong. As he lifted you up you wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you towards the beach like this.

"Did you get heavier?"

"Rude!"

"Owe, owe, owe! I'm sorry." Alibaba closed his eyes as you flicked him on the forehead. When you were near the sand you unwrapped your legs from around Alibaba and walked the rest of the way holding his hand.

". . . This year went by really fast."

"It feels just like yesterday we were in Balbadd on our first date." A lot of bad things happened for you and Alibaba in Balbadd. You both lost your childhood friend Kassim and Alibaba lost his country.

"Y-Yeah...umm (Name)."

"Yes."

"I have a present and a question for you." You looked at Alibaba confused as he took something out- a small box. Immediately your eyes widen, he wasn't planning on proposing was he?

"You know that I love you."

"Y-yes." You gulped as he opened the box, inside was a plan golden ring. Alibaba titled your face up so that you were looking him square in the eyes "My heart, body and mind belong to you (Name). The only reason I draw breath anymore is because of you."

"A-Alibaba?"

"This ring cannot express how much I love you, but I wanted to get you something...and now I have a important question for you" There was a slight blush on Alibaba's cheeks "Will you continue supporting me and staying by my side? Will you continue to date me?" It wasn't a proposal...but maybe that was best for now. You weren't ready to get married yet.

"Of course."