Chp. 1 Chocolate Sensations

Khalia's p.o.v*
There i sat. Khalia Madden. Staring at my fine ass boss Mr. Josiah Landson. See he owns his own law firm. And im just his assistant. His chest rises slighty up and down as he talks to his collegues. This meeting is so damn boring , i just want it to end.

I see Josiah eye balling me too. With those full lips and dark complection, pratically ripping my clothes off my his stares can turn anyones pussy wet. We have our little eye fuck session until his little financial advisor his "wife" walks in.

Now i give credit when its due. His wife or bitch as i call her is pretty. Nice little booty and titties. Iguess her face makes up for the loss in physical appeal.

I was broken from my fantasy when Josiah Mr. Landson if you freaky, said the meeting was over and excused everyone from the room except me. I was so busy in a fantasy i dont even know what the meeting was about.

In Josiah's hand had a little note. He handed it to me and sexily left leaving me puzzled. He looked so good i dont even care what it says. So i follow him into the mens restroom and in a stall where i find him jerking off. I can tell he wanted help so i did just that.

I was so turned on i just lifted my skirt put his dick inside my warm pussy my damn self. We were in doggy style and i was enjoying myself. He kept moaning my name, Khalia over and over until i was fucking his black dick so hard he cumed all inside me. I was like a horse, galloping on his black pride.

Once we finished we had a long talk. (Yes we were still in the stall, we dont give a fuck).

Baby girl , you sure can fuck , Josiah said.

Boy you so crazy. I have a question though. Khalia hinted.

Yes baby , anything. Josiah explained.

When are we gonna be together? Khalia questioned.

You know i love my wife and you both. I just have to let her down easy. I promise you i will alright? Matter of fact i even do it tonight. Josiah said.

Omgg yay! I think we should go now.

And with that being said, they both walked out the bathroom not regretting anything that happened.

-Later On At Josiah's House-

Monica! I screamed out to my wife. She was in the kitchen cooking as usual. I dont why i still love this lady. We dont have kids and I know she doesnt love me. See i think Monica is only with me for my millions. But sometimes i do actually think we may become something more Real. Even though were married its hard to believe once were alone.

Yes J, im in the kitchen Monica yelled back.

There I stood watching her little petite ass just jiggle. She didnt have alot but to me she was still sexy. I went up behind her as she stirred the soon to be spaghetti noodles , and nibbled on her ear lobe.

Damn i missed you. I purred to her as my hands roamed her body.

Hey daddy, how u feeling? Monica asked in a seductive tone.

Mm just right now baby, How about i go get washed up for dinner and come back to keep you company? Josiah said.

Seems nice enough sexy, Monica told Josiah as he walked away.

-Monica's P.o.v-

Ew oh my lord. I cant believe i let him touch me. Dont get me wrong, he is sexy as all hell but i aint worried about his ass. Im only with him for the luxury. Im in love with my other man Raymond. His buff sexy dark ass make me wanna fuck his so hard, just by thinking about him. Atleast i choose them Dark. Ahaa im a fucking clown.
*riiingggggg*
Speaking of the devil.
Hey sexy ass. I speak into the phone.

Im horny as fuck , my dick need all of your juices right now. Wyd ma? Raymond spoke. Rub that fat ass pussy and moan my name Monica baby.

Mm , I want you to fuck my walls up. Rub that big ass tip on my clit til i cum. Tssk mm Raymond you so good for me. Monica moaned.

*Josiah p.o.v*

I went back to the kitchen only to see Monica bent over the table fingering herself. It looked like she was using her phone with one of her hannds though. Probably looking at a Dick pic i sent her. When she realized i was watching she quickly closed her phone and pushed me on the table. Damn she was turned on alot. She climed on top and giratted her pussy all on my shaft. I instantly got rock hard and slid my dick inside her. She bounced on top until ifelt all of that cum right on me. All you could hear is the sounds of squishy wettness and skin colliding. She moaned out , Fuck me J ugh. I love daddy dick so much , ugh its yours. I got tired of her ass being in control so i bent that ass over the table and pounded away for the rest of the Night....

Lol what you think ?
(Comment, Vote pleasse)
#any suggestions?
Updating everydaay now. Long chapters. Its now a long boook. Xoxo