Chp. 12 " Slick Ways"

Josiahs...p.o.v..

Yea nigga zoom in right there , he told zeek his tech guy.

They sat in a secret room Josiah keeps in his house , looking at the cameras.

Its been almost 2 weeks since K has been missing and im not feeling it honestly. I know i say i fucks with K heavy and i do so if shorty ightt im cool then. Im not doing this because i love her or anything she just good at what she do , physically for my firm and sexually for my body. Loyal pussy hard to find so ima make sure i get mine safe and sound.

"Well Mr.Landson i see two supposedly cops, both Caucasian with army cuts...one is a tad bit bloated but i can take these photos to my lab and run a background check if you like "

" oh word ? Bet. Call me when you find anything okaay. ? " Josiah told Zeek as they exited the slight lit room..

Josiah walked Zeek to the door then continued to scroll on his phone for a few..Josiah was your typical "buisness man" being old school he still had a Black Blackberry torch with a silver beded stylus that looked tiny in his rich chocolate hands.

He couldnt keep his mind of Khalia for nothing.  So he did the one thing he dreaded ......Called his nagging ass Wife Monica.

Jeromes...p.o.v

Its been about a week since ive been out the hospital. I called a couple of my cop friends to go find K ass and take her to my Special operations Cabin..I handle all of my slauterings there..Killings , Torture , what ever you name it..I was gonna let K ass go free too because i remembered how sweet she used to be by letting me taste her..i mean the first couple of times she cried and shit but eventually she just took it like a young girl is supposed too. Teach all you young bitches something about taking dick young.

I paid off my two niggas Black and i forgot the other white nigga name...uhm seth..savior..something with a S but anyway yeah..i can easily check on K. Jut call Black and thats the 1 on it. He said she's been being fowl mouthed but he let it go. Please i would of put my dick in her mouth until her eyes were streaming wet and made her apologize. .K already knew what it was.

I sat on my comfy white plush couches that Rita picked out. She aint good for much but she sure can decorate.. The few turquoise and grey tribal designed went well with the couches.. We had black glass ends and coffee tables with grey and white shaped figurines that rested perfectly on top.

As i admired my surroundings Rita walked in looking tired with big paper bags full of food..probably went to the market for fresh fruit.

"Hey baby , can i get some help ?"
" Nah my back hurt and im just tryna relax right now , but you can cook me some dinner though " i replied nonchalantly but slighty annoyed. She see im relaxing but wanna bother a nigga like..fuck.

Rits forehead instantly showed her stress lines going staright across her bow wrinkled forehead in shock. Her big doe eyes filled with disappointment as she made her way across the house to the stain less steal kitchen looking straight out of a magazine.

Rita knew when to speak up about Jeromes behavior but this was not the time.

To keep Ritas ass off my back i gotta bring up K once in a while like im helping to find her , when im the one that arranged everything that happened.

"Rita! " i yelled causing me to hear things roll in the kitchen.

I probably scared her ass , doing something she aint supposed to be doing i bet.

" yea baby "

"Rita i was just sitting here thinking if K is okay "

Instantly her whole demeanor changed. Her once sprung to life body , limped forward in dissatisfaction as tears were doing backflips trying to pour over her tear duct.

" I realky miss her.. We were just getting our relationship on a understanding path and it fucks up. "

It was Rita versus tears and the tears defeated her in no time and took over.
With me being way taller than Rita i comforted her trying to make it as real as possible.
I wrapped my arms around her small but pudged waist and pulled her into my chest.
After a few , its gonna be okay's and im here for you's ..she looked up at me. I got rock hard stimulating my breathing to make the blood rush to my dick even faster.. Rita felt my hardness pocking her stomach and she got a devilish smirk plastered across her face.

With her small palms she dugged in my blue knee ripped jeans and pulled Tyrone Out.  I know i know , my dick having a name is off the charts but hey..so what.

"This what you want daddy?  " she asked as her full pink glossed lips licked the mushroom headed stick.. And with that i was in a Bliss.... I got what i wanted and got who i wanted out of ours lives out for good...all i gotta do is comfort Rita and she gives me sloppy toppy Its a win win situation.

"Ahh fuck Rita slurp on that shit " i was caught out of thought as Rita pushed her head farther onto my dick. When she let go by putting the head into the side of her cheeck letting my Dick maje a POP sound leaving her mouth ..i heard my loud ass phone ringing...

That shit blew mine so i told Rita to continue doing what she was doing as i answered. I didnt even bother to check the caller iD i just answered ,

"Whaat " i barked into the phone..my voice sounding low and raspy.

"Ayo boss , fuck out the pussy . The Bitch escaped B ! " .. All you heard after that was the dial tone. I mushed Rita off and ran upstairs to book the next flight to Black.

Xoxo peace and love babies..

MUST READ..

Alot of you guys message me saying update.. But i need you guys to please vote and comment..Good feedback , opinions...predictions...anything i"ll accept...PLEASE DO. 🙊💯...5 comments and Votes for next update...Please do!