Chp. 8 Watch this

(Jermaine's p.o.v)

.

.

.

I can't believe this bitch really shot me , Ima really have to give her a lesson for this.

I sat there yelling until Rita and Monica finally came outside. I was in so much pain and could barely talk. I felt as if blood was just filling my lungs up and I couldn't speak.

Next thing I know Monica said I'm done with this shit and she was pregnant by none other than yours truly....Damn I thought , then everything went blank.

.
----(Monica p.o.v)----

Omg Rita your daughter is fucking Psycho, I barked at her while getting my clothes back on my body where they belonged. I don't know if I should tell Rita and Jermaine I'm pregnant because that will fuck up my money. Who the fuck wants to have sex with a big ass belly?

I know she is but I didn't know she was gonna catch us , you know how me and her are trying to work on our relationship , I just don't wanna get in the middle she said nonchalantly.

Rita ! What the fuck do you mean , you are already in the middle. She caught us , how the fuck ...just before I could get the rest of my words out I hear a loud pop and groans.

I know this bitch isn't that stupid. We ran down the spiral white and gold diamond encrusted steps to see the big beautiful Windows broken and a bitch screaming ass Jermaine cursing to himself.

++-+Rita p.o.v++-

As we were running down the steps I heard yelps and hoped it wasn't my baby. Jermaine was my everything, even though Khalia was my daughter it wasn't my fault she was fucking Jermaine. I mean how can you be such a hoe at a young age that you had to seduce your step dad.. Damn shame.

Over the years I have forgiven her though. If she's going to be a side bitch , just be it to another bitches man , not mine.

Maine baby are you okay? I asked with worried eyes.

He just gargled and blood came up.. So I told him be quiet and told Monica to call 911.

When we arrived to the hospital I told them it was a robbery gone wrong. You honestly think I would tell the hospital what happened? I'm already embarrassed enough..

Let's get this patient to ICU pronto, let's move move.. One doctor shouted to the others.

Ma'am I'm going to need you to wait right here in the waiting area until we figure out how to save your husband s life. He told me in a assuring way. I responded with a simple OK and patiently waited..

15 minutes later.....

I went to the vending machine and replayed the events that occurred. I believe I heard Monica say she was pregnant by Maine but I know he didn't cum in her because he only does that to me. Only I was worthy of his nut.

I just can't believe K really shot Maine. I wanna get close to her but if she's trying to get at my man Ima have to get that ass.

Uhm excuse me miss? I heard a little voice say that took me out of my thoughts.

Oh uhm sorry I'm moving , I took my Snickers bar from the bottom of the Machine and took a seat in my chair , planing my revenge on Khalia.

---Josiah's p.o.v+--

I heard a knock at the door so me and Khalia got up and opened it. I was pissed though because I really wanted to hear this fantasy but whatever.

As I opened the door Khalias face lit up in schock. It was two police officers asking about what happened at her mom's house earlier.

Ms. Madden I have a few questions to ask you about a uhm , Jermaine and Rita Santo. The big officer questioned K.

She stood there and asked how they knew she was there and refused to answer any questions.

No , I don't have shit to say to them fuck them. She semi yelled.

Ma'am please calm down and just tell everything you know , the officer said.

If you feel comfortable talking at the station we can do that too Ms.Madden. the other officer with a mustache said.

I could tell that she didn't want too but I gave her that look and she agreed.

I threw her , some clothes and they headed out.

I don't know what she got herself into but as long as Josiah Langdon isn't brought up , I'm Cool.

Xoxo another update.. Hope y'all like.. Enjoy
Comment&&Vootee