Chp.4''If this Is My man, Give me a Sign''

*Khalia p.o.v* TRYING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER MORE INTERESTING AND LONGER...REMEMBER OFF THE DOME HERE*

I picked Monica up around 9. I wanted to scream to J that i love you so bad when he opened the door for Monica to step out the house. He just gave me a friendly wave , but he knew what was up. I purposely opened the car door for Monica and made sure i moved my ass EXTRA hard to give J a taste at what he was missing.I knew he looked to because when i turned to go back to the drivers side he winked at me. See i know J is Monica's so called man but he doesn't want her.I know he doesn't. Monica only him for the money anyway. I have my own money and dont need a mans. I know yall like how you got a lot of money and you just an assistant. But when you are damn good at your job, you get that money.

We pulled up to the club and i instantly got froze. As i stepped out of the car and made my way to the entrance i saw and old foe from my childhood. It was Jermaine.....Jermaine was my moms Current husband even though he was my first..And loosing my virginity to him was not voluntarily either. When my mom wasn't giving it up , i guess i had to choice but to do. He crept in my room at least 3 days out the week , even more actually. One day he even brought his side bitch with him when mom was at work. He made her lick my pussy inside and out.Slurped of extra juice, cum and all. That was fine and all except for the part when Jermaine slammed his little dick in me. It wasn't all painful either.The most traumatic part was that i wasn't ready and i didn't want Jermaine to be my first. At the age of 11, when a grown man comes for you...you have no power at all..

I walked pass Jermaine who was in line and walked right in. See i used to chill with the security niggas sister so he automatically let me and Monica in. When i opened the door i seen Jermaine's eyes just follow my ass. I was so disgusting, but wasn't about to let that ruin my night. So me and Monica went to the bar and got us a few drinks then started dancing.I wasn't that big of a dancer so i was just swaying my hips a little and being casual like any chill female. Monica on the other hand was damn near getting back shots from the nigga she was dancing with. I just rolled my eyes and continued to do my little dance or whatever you want to call it. Them i felt warm breath on the back of my neck. It was so soothing. I Instantly melted once i turned around and realized it was J. Im glad Someone drug Monica ass to V.I.P so there would be no drama.

Before i could get a word out to him the lights dimmed and the DJ announced it was Pair Share time. That's wen you pair up with someone and share a dance in almost the complete dark and just have a good time. And in a good time, i mean kissing rubbing and touching with out being embarrassed.

I kissed J with no hesitation. He kissed me back and it was on from that. His tounge roamed my mouth and gripped my ass in a aggressive but horny manner. My pussy was so wet i felt it through my thong with out my fingers actually entering them.Jay pulled his dick out and started rubbing it against my clit. After begging him nearly to put it in he finally did.Im glad the music was loud because i know i moaned loud. As soon as i used to groaanded my hips onto his dick and my juices dripped down i heard Monica in the distance calling me. Closer and closer i heard it. I just got down , told J to sneak away to my place later and That was that. When Monica finally got to me , she dragged me to the V.I.P and we Turnt Up until i was ready to go home and wait for My man..Lord please give me a sign if this man is mine...
Xoxo comment & Vote..