Chp.16" Is it Normal Yet?".

2 weeks later...

Khalia was finally starting to feel like herself again..She was going to work frequently , Making more money as before, and just trying to feel normal as possible.

Instead of Khalia going to Therapy to talk about the Events..she took a different Route. She took her anger out on the Gun Range.

Her home girl Jackie Introduced her to It a few days after Khalia was Released. Jackie and Josiah was the Only two real people in her life as far as she was concerned. She tried to Call Rhonda a few times but her phone was forwarded to Voicemail Everytime..So she figured Rhonda cut her off.

Khalia and Raymond had a Huge blow out the same night she returned.

Flashback

Raymond walked into the place Khalia & him shared. Since K went missing He has been running wild even more. Ray new K made big bucks working at his Bro's law office thats why he kept her around. Although Ray was Beautiful physically..His work ethic and Mental stability was Off.

Ray peered himself up the steps with a Skinny girl beside him. The girl looked drugged up and drunk.She was slurring on words  and her body odor was no better.

Khalia knew it was Ray because he was just as loud..She threw her robe on herself and met the two at the top of the steps.

"Oh hey baaaaby" Ray said to K as he tried to shove the girl behind him.

"Im so tired of you..i was missing and you didnt even try to find me !" Khalia catch herself being not..mad..but actually disappointed. Even though she was messing around with Josiah..and betraying her so called friend Monica by doing so  , She thought he would atleast have the Decency To show some type of sympathy.

With Khalia's father dying at the age of 7 and her innocene being taken away at such a young age..her choice on men was never the best. She didnt want to live like this anymore..She just wanted to be and feel truly loved.

"Yo..im chilling..man. Why you always ...see....tsk..This why nobody wants you , you think i dont know you fucking other niggas ? I dont give a fuck if you was kidnapped or not..Thats why nobody want you and thats why you was Fucked when you was young. You aint shit but a whore..just like your mom".

Khalia was so distraught...pain ripped through her heart..she knew she wasnt perfect but she didnt think she deserved that.

Instead of Khalia taking the Waiting to Exhale approach she simply asked him to go which he complied with..and stayed up all night packing up his things and brought about 30,000 dollars worth of clothing to a goodwill..She prayed that god would reward her for having the Strength to Leave him.

Her heart really did have strings attached to him..but i guess you really never know until its over.

Present Day

Blacks p.o.v.

Im tired of watching this Bitch ..All Boss man have me do is watch her. Im ready for some real action. Give me a Job to run to a Connect Or Something like that. A nigga need action .

*ring ring ring*

"YO who this"

"Aye nigga..(Bossman) meet me at  Kitty..We got some shit to talk about B" ..Click.

Black thought to himself ..This nigga sounded serious..i could hear it in his Voice..And with that he Drove to Kitty..aka one of the many trap houses throught there Business.

*Josiahs P.o.v*

Khalia and I havent spoken in a while...like 4weeks now? I havent  Talked to her about anything personal ...She comes and my office for some paperwork here and there but other than that..NOPE. I feel bad because im human but..She does have a nigga im sure of. So we was just fucking in my eyes..i know feelings not that Deep for us to be all " i miss you" and shit...so i'll leave that ass be and Chill.

I gotta check on my connect though..This nigga Bossman Hit me like he Got some good Weed that some cuban niggas shipping out to him & he wanted to know if i was down. Im kind of Sketchy Though , because im A Connect in myself..So i give somee pounds out and receive a percentage..I even let my Big Clients Run there money through the Firm so it can come out Clean So the Government has no idea. I have a meeting with this Nigga in about a hour so I'll see when the time comes.

*Rhondas p.o.v*

I woke up in a Cold Room..It was Filthy..Buckets of god knows what was everywhere..I screamed but no one came..

After a while i seen a light slowly peek through a door which was opening..

"Bitch stfu..damn." A familiar voice called out...I couldnt believe my eyes...no...it couldnt be.

Hey guys...Thoughts ? Predictions ? Rhonda knows who kidnapped her? You think Jackie is Trouble? Ray and K finally over?

5 COMMENTS & VOTES FOR A UPDATE YALL.💜👑...Let me know yall reading and want more !😝😋*Excuse any errors*