Chp. 7 Secret Fantasy

(Khalia p.o.v.....)

(JOsiahs Crib)^^^^

As I was pounding on her face I felt Jermaine pull me off. Monica was so red and blood was plastered all over her face.I looked at my mom and just asked her why.. See I know my mom loved me alot and she was trying to make our relationship better. I resented her a little bit though, I mean how can you not believe your daughter? He used to always come in my room...thank God puberty hit and I got a little more reckless and fiesty because who knows what I would be like today.

What the fuck is going on, you fucking my mom now ? And your ass is with Josiah. I yelled.

Bitch you don't know Shit, I just do this because of the money you honestly think I want too , Monica screamed.

Right then and there I realized this bitch wasn't even worth my time. I just stormed out the house but not before I threw two big bricks at the front windows. Jermaine busted out the door and poped me right in the mouth. I pulled out my 9mm from my bag and pulled the trigger. It hit him in his chest then I hopped in my 2015 Silver Lexus and sped off.

I was just driving around for a few until I landed in front of J's house. I called him and he picked up on the 3rd ring..

Waddup K , how you? He said with his sly voice.

I told him to open the door and he did. He was shocked to see me unannounced but in a good way.

Damn K, you just popping up all bold and shit. What if Monica comes home and see's , He says.

I decided not too tell him about Monica cheating on him. I mean she a fowl bitch for doing that for real. I would never cheat on him. I mean I'm with Ray and he's very faithful to me but he's just not for me. Ima keep that ass around though , money and head too bomb.

When I walked in we made our way to the kitchen. I popped open some margarita mix and ice and made it do what it do. I know Jay a man but he can use something fruity too.

Jay baby what flavor you want ? I asked him as he sat down on the island. I felt his eyes burning a whole on my ass so I turned to face him.

Hello , Earth to Jay ! I semi screamed to him , knocking him out his thoughts.

Uhmm yea yea , I want puss , I mean lime and strawberry he answered stuttering.. I just laughed as I got the blender.

After I made our drinks I decided we should go and talk on the patio, beside the pool. I had extra clothes stashed at the pool house so I changed into a leopard print thong bikini. I was really bold and didn't care at this point if Monica came and saw us or not.

Hey J , lests play 21questions. I asked. As he looked at me like I was a piece of meat full of lust.

I don't wanna play that dumb shit , I want to eat instead. He told me with a smirk. I swear the way his lips turned up into that smirk had my Pussy on drown time. His nice smooth buttery skin gleaming in the sun , ohh no let me stop we ain't doing shit else so no were gonna play.

Come on J , I'll even ask the first question.. I wined all in his face while doing my best puppy face ever. Of course he fell for it because he's my man.

Itee damn , you know I can resist when you do that. He said in a tone that said defeat.

I climbed on top of him, moved my thong to the side so my lips were out and took his manhood from his black and gold Calvin Klein swin shorts and sat on top of it.. I know J wanted it inside but I had to be a tease. Plus sex is the only way I know how to relieve stress. Earlier just did it seriously.

Damn K , why you gotta tease a Nigga. Got my dick throbbing in between the big lips. He said trying to concentrate on my eyes only.

I smirked then asked , What's your fantasy ? ..

He looked at me confused so I said , sex fantasy slow slow.. He gave a little giggle showing the pearly whites..

How about you answer that and I'll show you later, he said then winked.

Okay , I'm cool with that but you better show me too.I told him as I got off of him and moved back to my chair...Then I looked in his lustful eyes and began.

I wanna in a sexy hotel room.. One of them hotels that cost plenty of money and your room looks kind of like an apartment. I'm talking about a 40,000 a night room like from the movie think like a man.

When I said that J laughed and I giggled then said don't interrupt.

I wanna walk in and see my man standing there ass naked with red roses. I want him to lift me to the bed and strip me naked. Matter of fact I want him to put me on a table and pour a sweet drink down my body.

J moved closer to me and I knew he was indulged in my lips as I spoke.

He can slowly slurp it up and make little swirl noises. Even pour it on my bottom lips and lick me clean. Getting every nook and cranny, on my Pussy. I want my maa, I was cutt off my J kissing me.

Josiah , wait until I'm done you little freak. I told him.

Then i want to be flipped over and entered in the back slowly, then be slowly yet hardly pounded into.

Before I can say anything else we heard the doorbell. J and I both got up and went to the front of the mini mansion and I couldn't believe my eyes..

Xoxo Thanks for Reading, I hope you enjoy.

- Who do you think is at the door?

-WILL Khalia every tell Monica, or will Monica confess?....Stayed tuned...the drama is just beginning...

COMMENT & VOTE ❤😊👏