Chp. 10 Join the Ride.

"Monica's p.o.v."

Dear, Diary
  I haven't heard from K in a minute i wonder where she at.But enough of all that. Its been like a week since that shit with Jermaine happened and quite frankly I dont care.
Rita is just as dumb as she wanna be. How you staying with a man that got me pregnant. I tried to call them a few times because i heard Jermaine was out..i guess i'll just see what's up with my home girl Mecca then...
          Signed, a Real Bitch.

I closed my diary dreaming of what life would be like if i still lived in Cali. I moved here for a new start. Fresh air , and since i was so naive i fell for a fuck boy like Josiah. He takes care of me and loves me but its just not working. I want it too but i dont know. Maybe if i pin this baby on him instead of Jermaine , he'll stay. His benefits is too much and i want my baby to have the best life ever.

I rolled out of bed shaking the thoughts from my head and decided to go to my walk in closet.  I put this beautiful purple velvet material to my skin and jumped when i heard J clear his throat..

>>>>>>Josiah p.o.v

I didn't even wanna go home last night but my home boy Black called me up and we went out for drinks.

Flash back to last night

Waddup my nigga , black said as he dabbed me.

Shit chillan, this a nice little club you got here too, i told him as a half naked broad poured more henny in my cup.

Hell yea nigga i worked hard for this shit too he said with confidence.  But um, i need to go check in on something so I'll get to you later ight ?

Ite my dude, and with that we dabbed it up and i took my ass to the dance floor. I started dancing on some bad ass chick. The way she swayed her hips on me made me wanna pull my mans out and put it in her. Thats my problem with my ass now  , i'll fuck anything that moves 😂. Sadddd boy..

After about 30 minutes of basically dry fucking this girl i got her name. It was Dedra and i could tell shawty was gonna be a problem. I escorted her to her car and seen that it was a custom 2016 lexus with diamond encrusted door handles with D on the mirror in pink. I know shawty got bread so maybe she will turn out to be a good girl....Speaking of good girl where tf my bitch at? I aint hear from K since she left.. ima have to go see her ass. I looked around outside and admired the exterior points of the club. It was nice. Until i saw this cabin shack looking thing , it was all beat up and shit. What the fuck is it doing on his clubs property? Hmm it aint my business.

I jumped as i heard a low scream..i could of sworn it sounded like K's voice.. iguess its just because i miss her company..with all honesty i truly love her..with that i drove my drunk ass home.

Flash back over.....

I heard Monica ass sighing over there interrupting me in my sleep. She dont think i know she writes in her little journal but i dont look at it. Thats her privacy and i do respect that. She rolled out of bed and i peeked my eyes open to see her ass cheeks swinging back and forth to the closet.

I got up and decided to scare her..i cleared my throat and she jumped.

Sorry Mon, i aint mean to do that. I told her with fake sympathy.

You such a liar ,she giggled .

Yea wear that today it looks good on you what is it anyway, i asked in curiosity.

Its a body suit , im going with Mecca today. The only real friend i do have she said as she pushed pass me and went into the Bathroom to shower..

Yea okay dont make me tap that ass i yelled and her her laugh through the door.

I miss these moments with her....

>>>>(This scene is at the cabin, its no ones p.o.v)

Okay boss i'll get on it black said as he pulled Khalia up from the ground.

No man , im not hurting her thats Salfs job. Ight bet , ima just move her to my crib for now..Nah its fine , ima take her to Hawaii where nobody knows her. And she knocked out so she aint gonna know where she at. Ight bet..

Where we going....was all Khalia could make out as Black sedated her...

Omg yall i really like this chapter.. xoxo

Who's side are you on?
_Monica?
_Josiah?
_Black?

.......What yall think of Black actions, ? Is he a good guy or bad Guy?

What about Dedra? Is she gonna be around for long...

JOIN THE RIDE AND BUCKLE UP TO SEE.

Xoxo Voteee , Comment, Give Predictions.

Let me knoww...Speak up💕💍