Oh My Gods Nico Your Tall!

Nico was casually walking around camp looking for something to do (A/N or someone *wink* *wink*) when Will came running up to him.

"Quick! Get on the Will!" Will said Turing around and crouching down.

"I'm sorry?" Nico said confused. "Did you just say-"

"Yes I did now get on!"

"What? Why?"

"Just 'cause."

"Um, okay?" Nico said jumping onto Will's back. Stood up heaving Nico up with him.

"Damn your light." Will remarked before he started walking.

"Where are we going?" Nico asked.

"I dunno. Just roll with it." Will said. It was then when they walked past a camper that normally towered over Nico except it was now the other way. The camper gave them both a weird look before continuing walking toward the dining hall.

"Hey, Nico," Will said sounding like he was trying hard not to laugh. "Your finally tall."

"Screw you Will Solace." Nico said frowning.

"I'll be happy for you to screw me." Will said making Nico choke on nothing.

"Hey, Nico. Hey, Will." Said a familiar voice. /Percy/ Nico thought. "What are you to doing?" Percy asked.

Will turned around. "Giving Nico a piggy back ride."
"Clinging on for my life." Both Nico and Will said at the same time.

"Well at least your finally tall." Percy said. Nico could just imagine Will's face lighting up in the childlike way that Nico loved.

"That's what I said." Will said. "And the Nico said 'screw you Will Solace.' And then I said 'I'll be-'" Nico cut Will off by placing his hand over his mouth. Nico saw Will frown before he felt a Will licking his hand. Nico pulled his hand back and rubbed it on his shirt as Will laughed.

"Did you just lick me?!?" Nico asked disgusted.

"Oh you know I did baby." Will said laughing.

"Alright I think I'll leave you two to it." Percy said backing away slowly. Both Will and Nico laughed at Percy's expression as he ran away.

"How are you even still holding me up, Solace?" Nico asked as Will started walking again.

"1. Your very light 2. I'm very strong." Will said.

As they neared the beach Nico started worrying.

"Will what are you-" Started but cut off from Will suddenly dropping Nico into the ocean. As the water soaked Nico clothes Will laughed his ass off earning a glare from Nico. But Will's laughter didn't last long. Nico dragged Will into the ocean with him swept his feet out from under him.

It was Nico's turn to laugh his ass off as his boyfriend fell into the cold water.