Nico you have a beautiful voice....

A/n this is my first song Fic. It's Summertime by imagine dragons amazing band amazing song so if you can please listen to it while you read. Also I think some of the lyrics are wrong so sorry about that it's just what the website said so...

Nico and Will where lying in there bed in there bedroom.

At the age of 22 Will and Nico decided it was time to leave the camp and take up and place in Manhattan and today was the day they finally moved into their brand new house and frankly they were extremely tired from all the unpacking and were lying down in there brand new bed with dark blue sheets, Will underneath as Nico rested his head on his Fiancés chest.

"I love you, Will." Nico mumbled in Will's chest his voice heavy with sleep.

"I know Nico," Will said stoking Nico's hair lulling. "I love you too. Now go to sleep." He said kissing the top of Nico's head.

Will was so close to sleep when a familiar song, that made his heart warm, started to be sung in a soft angel-like voice.

"If only for a second
Let me have you
Tell me all your secrets
Let me know you"

Was that-? Nico??

"Paint me all your pictures
Hang them on my wall
Show me all your colours
Show me all."

Singing our song?!?

"Open up your eyes
Open up your mind
Fall in love with what you mean to me
Open up your eyes
Open up your mind
Fall in love with what you mean to me"

Will opened his eyes to see Nico's mouth moving singing each word and hitting every note perfectly. Will couldn't have done it better then himself.

"A fire burn into you purifying gold
But what I saw was opulence
And that's not for me
That's not for me
No, it's not for me."

But Will had done it himself. When Will proposed to Nico he took him to Nico's favourite coffee shop and then after that to a garden where the only source of light was the fair lights in the trees and bushes and the candles all over the place. Will then pulled out his trusty guitar and started to serenade Nico with this song that he thinks was perfect for him. And then of course he popped the big question sending Nico into a new, bigger wave of tears.

"Only in summertime
Only in summertime
Things will change with time
But only in summertime."

He had thought this song had fit so well for what they went/where going through. Will had wanted Nico to open up to him to know him to /really/ know him but they could talk to each other in summertime because Will had to go back home to his mother for winter while they stayed in Camp Half-Blood all summer long. Hence "only in summertime." And "Tell me all your secrets, Let me know you."

"Open up your eyes
Open up your mind
Fall in love with what you mean to me
Open up your eyes
Open up your mind
Fall in love with what you mean to me"

After the proposal 'Summertime.' Then became their relationship song and their favourite song of all time.

"Only in summertime
Only in summertime
Things will change with time
But only in summertime."

"Nico?" Will whispered as if there where accident light-sleeper ghosts in the house who he was afraid to wake.

"Yeah Will?" Nico whispered back still looking at Will.

"You and an amazing voice."

"Thank you." Nico said a blush heating his face. Will smiled and gently placed a kissed on each cheek.

"I love it." Will said into Nico's head. "Almost as much as I love you." Will said placing a kiss on Nico's soft lips.

(A/N THIS IS MY FIRST SONG FIC!!!! What do you think? Good? Bad??? Tell me please!!!! Hate welcome to improve!!!

I don't really know why but I'm not that big of sing fics??? So that's why mine sucks. But I would like say thAT IMAGINE DRAGONS SUMMERTIME IS THE SOLANGELO THEME SONG and if you have any disagreements tell me in the comments another song you think is the better Solangelo song.

GOOD BYE AND HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT!!!!