Chapter 4

Harry and Louis said a silent drive to Louis’ house as Harry already knew the way because he drove the boys last time to check on him. “Y-you can c-c-come in if you w-want,” Louis said as he started getting out of Harry’s car.

“Okay.” Harry shut his car off following Louis up to his house. As soon as the door open Harry noticed two little girls walking by and they spotted them.

“Louis!” They both shrieked running over and each attaching themselves to a leg.

“Hey g-g-girls. H-how are my f-f-favorite s-sisters?” He winked.

“Heard that!” Another feminine voice called. A tall girl stepped in the doorway to their living room leaning against the frame. 

“C-can I help-p you?” Louis said still laughing slightly.

“Your favorite sister’s eh? See if I cover for you ever again.”

Louis laughed more. “You l-love me too m-m-much. You’ll c-cave.”

“Cave on what?” Another girl asked coming in the room. “Louis!” She said happy walking over and hugging him before standing by the taller girl.

“Louis said Daisy and Phoebe are his favorite sisters.”

“Excuse me? We all know I’m the favorite,” The girl said smiling.

“No!” The two little girls screamed.

Louis just laughed patting their heads. “I l-love you a-all equally.” 

“Who’s that?” The taller girl asked suddenly noticing Harry’s presence.

“T-this is H-harry. Harry t-this is D-daisy, Phoebe, F-f-fizz, and Lottie. My s-sisters.”

“Nice to meet you all.”

“Is Harry another secret boyfriend Lou?” Lottie question wiggling her eyebrows.

“Y-y-yes you c-caught m-m-me!” Louis said dramatically. Louis glanced at Harry to make sure he was okay. So Harry smirked and played along.

“We’re madly in love,” Harry nodded. He grabbed Louis and put his hand over Louis’ lips and kissed the back of his hand.

When he pulled back both boys were laughing hard while Fizz and Lottie rolled their eyes, but still smiled. “Are you guys here for tonight?” Fizz asked.

“Louis’ sleeping over at my house. Sorry to steal him away. We have boyfriend stuff to do,” Harry winked at Louis. 

Louis just slapped Harry’s chest rolling his eyes. “I’ll b-be home to-m-morrow. S-sibling d-day out?” He asked.

“Yes!” All four screamed almost at the same time.

“Okay well I should go finish my homework. Have fun Lou,” Fizz said walking back into the other room.

“My show is on so yeah, I’ll text you later Lou,” Lottie said walking out of the room.

Louis starting walk then with the twins still attached to his legs. “You k-know this is q-quite hard. Phoebe, g-go get H-harry!” He said.

Phoebe nodded and ran over wrapping herself around Harry’s leg. “Why hello there!” Harry said smiling.

“Hi!”

“F-f-follow me,” louis instructed. The two made their way into the kitchen where Jay was standing. “Go on g-girls,” Louis said tapping Daisy and Phoebe. The girls let go of their legs and scampered out of the room. 

“Boys. What’s up?”

“C-can I g-g-go to Harry’s tonight?” Louis asked.

“Of course. Harry I met your mum at the store today. She’s such a nice woman.”