Chapter 5

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to cecifabelaaa because I got some great feedback from them and it meant a lot so this is a thank you! Want a dedication, just comment on my work and make my day! lol : ) Enjoy! x

XX

When Harry and Louis arrived the party was in full swing. Louis was quite nervous and clung to Harry’s arm like a little kid. “It’s okay Louis, they aren’t going to bite,” Harry laughed.

“Yeah Louis, loosen up before you ruin my boyfriend’s shirt,” a tall blonde girl said as she reached over pulling Harry to her side and kissing him.

“I’m not too worried about my shirt. Louis, this is Taylor. Taylor, this is Louis.”

“N-nice to m-m-meet y-you,” Louis smiled sticking his hand out.

“Yeah whatever. Harry baby I’m so glad you came. I’ve missed you,” She said kissing him again longer and harder. Louis stepped back a bit feeling awkward, but not knowing where to go.

“Missed you too. Hey Louis and I are going to walk around for a few. I’ll catch up with you in a bit yeah?”

“But baby,” Taylor whined pulling on his arm. “I invited you here so we could hang out.”

“And we will. Just in a bit okay. Come on Louis,” Harry grabbed his wrist leading him away and over to a couch. They sat themselves down and were handed some drinks and just started talking about random things and Louis just kept blushing and laughing. In the middle of their conversation Start a Fire by Ryan Star started playing and Harry jumped to his feet. “I love this song! Louis come dance with me.” Harry didn’t really give him an option before pulling him to the side of room and dancing. 

“I d-don’t really d-d-dance,” Louis said as he just kind of swayed back and forth.

“Don’t dance or not in front of people?” Harry asked smiling.

“P-people.”

“It’s okay Louis. Everyone here is drunk or going to be drunk and wont remember anything. They are all busy anyways and won’t see you. Now, show me what you got!” Harry laughed.

Louis took a deep breath and as the chorus picked up and started to really move. He was using his hips and dropping down low. Harry was taken aback by how amazing and incredibly sexy he was. Harry shook his head trying to rid his mind of his dirty thoughts. Harry instead decided to have some fun and dance along. When Louis was turned around he pulled him closer so they bumped together. Louis stopped for a moment but Harry just squeezed his hips in reassurance. Louis started moving again and pushing his hips back against Harry. When the song came to an end Louis turned around so he was facing Harry. They both we breathing heavily and just staring at each other for a moment. “Harry!” Taylor screamed as she pulled him away kissing him long and deep he eyes open glaring at Louis. “Would you mind getting me a drink?”

“Not at all.” He walked off and Louis shifted uncomfortable.

Once he was out of sight Taylor turned back to him and starting poking his chest incredibly hard. “Listen Tomlinson. Leave Harry alone. He is my boyfriend. He’s only being nice anyways. You should of heard him earlier complaining about that stupid little stutter of yours. If I’m going to stay on top I need him and I can’t have him if he’s hanging with a pathetic piece of shit like you. You were supposed to be mad at him earlier when he left you alone and Travis got you. Why do you think he was late Louis? I pulled him aside so Travis would have his chance. But no, you have to be a little fucking princess and let it go. So now I’m going to have to be direct with you. Leave him alone. No body likes you Louis so just back off!” She spat at him shoving him one last time.