Chapter 6

A/N: Did it! Wrote all this this morning just for you guys! I don't think anything else will be up today because I am leaving school early to go to Mass. to spend the evening with my dad while my step mom and her dad go to an Alicia Keys concert. If we get home late I am hoping to skip school tomorrow and if that is the case I will write all day and bust out 3 more updates tomorrow night. If I can't then there might only be 1 MAYBE 2 depending on how much writing time I get. This chapter is dedicated to Lovingthenialler because I got some awesome feedback from them and everything. Love you all! x

When morning arrived Louis opened his eyes to find Harry missing. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and sat up. He put his arms up high to stretch just as Harry walked in, “Lou are you a-” Harry stopped as he spotted Louis stretching, which had caused his t-shirt to rise and expose some of his stomach.

Louis yawned once more before dropping his arms making the material drop back down. “W-what?” 

Harry shook his head before continuing, “Just came to see if you were awake. I made up some breakfast.”

“T-thanks.” Louis smiled up at him pulling himself out of bed and stretching again making the material rise higher. Harry swallowed the lump in his throat eyeing Louis’ body hungrily. He was so focused on him that he didn’t realize Louis stopped and was staring at him confused. “C-c-can I help y-you?” Louis smirked.

Harry turned a deep shade of red. “N-no I um I Just I- follow me,” Harry turned and started leading Louis downstairs. Louis just laughed and followed his friend. The went to the kitchen where they ate silent next to each other at the bar. They both snuck glances at each other and when they turned at the same time they just blushed and looked back down. Once they finished Harry took the dishes and turned back to Louis. “So I was wondering if you wanted to go out today?” Louis’ eyes widen at the request. “Not like a date,” Harry clarified quickly. “Like just kind of drive around and hang out?”

“S-sounds nice.” Louis smiled and nodded.

“Let’s go get ready.”

“M-mind if I t-t-take a shower?” Louis asked.

“Not at all.” They walked back up to Harry’s bedroom where Harry got Louis a towel before he headed off. Harry changed while louis showered then went on his laptop. About 20 minutes later he heard the water stop. A few moments later Louis poked his head out from the door. Harry smiled at him, “Yes?”

“I l-left my clothes o-out here. D-d-don’t look.” Harry just laughed and pulled the laptop up in front of his face.

Louis stepped out with the towel around his waist and searched for his clothes. While he was searching Harry peeked out from behind his laptop smiling at first, but then when he saw him he stopped and just stared again. Louis’ was quite toned, except for that little bit of tummy, and his body was still wet from the shower. Louis finally found his clothes and grabbed them before turning around and freezing when he saw Harry staring. They both kind of just stayed still in that moment. Harry snapped out of it after a moment. “Sorry.”

Louis just nodded before going back in the bathroom. Harry shook his head and let out a frustrating sigh. Sure he was bi, but he came to that conclusion when he was 7 because no girls liked him, but later on he determined he was straight because he never really thought about boys like that, so why was he staring at Louis like that? Why did he feel the need to shove him against a wall and kiss him senseless? And why the hell did he so badly want to remove that towel?!

A few minutes late and Louis was walking back out finishing putting his beanie on his head. Louis smiled at Harry acting at though nothing happened which Harry was thankful for. “Ready?”