Chapter 22

A/N: Hey guys! So this chapter would've been up like 5 hours ago, but just as I was about to start the process of uploading the bell rang and I had to go to class. I got home around 2 hours ago, but then started babysitting and the baby needed some Ashley time, then we ate and had a diaper change, and she is finally asleep now so I figured this was my best shot to get this up!

I'm trying to bring this story to 25 chapters and an epilogue. I may or may not make it there it may only end up being 23 or 24 chapters. Either way...we are VERY close to the end :( Somebody hold me please!

Anyways. Dedicated to: @12rainbowjuice because she thinks I don't notice her and I receive an amazing sweet comment so yeah. GO FOLLOW!

XX

“Louis,” Jay sighed standing in the doorway of her son’s room.

    “I k-know,” Louis said playing with her fingers. They were moving in 8 days and he still hasn’t packed a single thing in his room.

    “Why don’t you give Harry a call, ask him to help you out?” She offered. Louis looked up at his Mum tears forming in the corners of his eyes. “Oh no. Oh, Louis you haven’t told him yet have you?”

    Louis shook his head. “M-mum I can’t j-j-just leave h-him!”

    Jay rushed to the bed pulling her baby boy into her arms and rocking him back and forth. “Shhh, Louis it’s alright. I’m so sorry, I wish I didn’t have to do this to you boys, but it’s my job. Louis this is such a big opportunity for me, for us. There are so many great schools in the U.S. Both for the girls, and you when you’re off to college. You will still be able to keep in touch with Harry and the boys and Zoe. I’ve even made sure to keep funds aside so during breaks or anything you can fly back, or they can fly to us..” Louis stared at his Mum. He could tell she knew how badly he was hurting, but she was practically begging for him to be okay. “I-I even looked into the place we’re movie. We’re going to be living in Maine and I found an amazing program there for you and it’ll help your stutter and,” Jay broke off crying lightly. “I just, I need you to be happy Sweetie and this place has so many things to do just that.”

    Louis just grabbed his Mum’s hand and nodded. “I-i-it’s fine Mum.”

    “Are you sure? I want all of you to be happy, and if you’re not happy I can’t do this.”

    “N-no Mum. I’ll b-b-be f-fine. D-don’t give t-t-this up,” Louis assured.

    Jay hugged her son and kissing his forehead. She reminded him to start packing and she left the room. He grabbed his pillow hugging it tightly to his chest. He wanted his Mum to be happy. He knew this was a great opportunity for her and his family and, he couldn’t ruin that over a heart break. It wasn’t just the fact of losing Harry that was killing him. It was the fact that in his 18 years of life, this was the first time he had a group of friends, that he had an amazing boyfriend who actually liked him and well, God Louis was head over heels in love with him. He jump at the sound of his phone vibrating on his bedside table. It was Zoe. “H-hello?”

    “Hey Louis. You alright? Your voice is all scratchy.”

    Louis bit his lip. “N-no.”

    “Lou,” Zoe sighed. “You need to tell him, this is tearing you apart and we all know Harry’s the only one that can actually fix this.”

    “C-can y-y-you just get t-the boys and c-c-come over. N-not Harry though.”

    Zoe sighed again and Louis could practically see her head shaking. “Fine. We’ll be over in 20.” With that she hung up and left Louis.

    Louis finally climbed off his bed and made his way to the bathroom and showered, getting himself dressed before grabbed boxes from downstairs. He was in the middle of folding clothes when the boys and Zoe got there. “Lou?” Niall asked quietly making him look up.