Chapter 13

A/N: Gah, sorry for the wait my brain wouldn't shut up so I started a new story even though I have like 13 going. Yeah that's right I may only have like 3 or 4 on here, but on Google Docs I'm working on like 13 different things. Anyways I hope you're ready for this chapter! Got some drama in there, not thrilled about it overall, but still happy with it. Don't forget I am also doing character asks now as well so if updates take a while please feel free to talk to the characters or w.e. So yeah, I think that's it. Oh yeah this chapter is dedicated to @HiderXX because she literally fangirled over me talking to her which just made me happy. You guys all left such nice comments so keep it up and you might get a dedication if it makes me day. Enjoy! x

XX

“What did I tell you Louis!” Travis screamed as he pushed Louis into the locker. “I told you not to tell anyone!”

    “I d-d-didn’t!” Louis cried.

    “BULLSHIT!” Travis pulled him forward before slamming him back into the lockers harder his back hitting right on the lock. “You’re just a piece of shit Louis you know that?! No one will ever care for you, Harry just pities you!”

    “T-thats not t-t-true!” Louis sobbed.

    “Oh isn’t it?” Travis smirked. “Harry?”

    Louis watched as Harry walked out from around the corner looking down. “He’s right Louis.”

    “H-harry?” Louis bit his lip trying to hold the tears in.

    “I don’t like you at all Louis. Your stutter annoys the crap out of me for starters.” Harry was now looking Louis right in the eyes with fury. “I just felt bad for you, but I can’t do it anymore because I honestly just hate you so much and if I listen to you stutter one more time I’m going to lose it!”

    Louis’ vision blurred as the tears streamed down his face. He could hear more voices and everyone was laughing at him now. Travis dropped Louis to the ground and he watched as everyone laughed at him. “S-s-stop!” Louis cried harder covering his ears just wanting to get away.

    “What did we say about stuttering!” Travis yelled before kicking him. Harry’s foot followed suit and soon the boys were pounding him him. “Come on Louis, say something without stuttering!”

    “I c-can’t!” Louis continued to scream and cry as fists and feet were thrown at him and laughter filld his ears.

    “Louis?” A soft voice called. “Louis open your eyes,” It pleaded.

    “N-n-no!” Louis screamed. He couldn’t take it anymore.

    “Louis please, wake up!”

    Louis sprung up eyes wide coughing trying to catch his breath. Once he realized he was safe and sound in his bed he started crying. He turned and saw Lottie sitting on his bed looking terrified. “L-lottie?”

    “Louis? Are you okay?”

    Louis bit his lip as more tears fell. “N-no.”

    Lottie scooted closer hugging her brother. Louis latched onto her squeezing her tight and sobbing into her shoulder. “MUM!” Lottie yelled. A few moments later Jay was in his room.

    “Louis,” She cooed before walking over. Louis let go of Lottie and attaching himself to his mum. “Louis dear what’s wrong?”

    “N-n-nightmare.” Louis was thankful when he heard his door click signaling Lottie left them alone.

    “You wanna write it down?” Louis nodded. Jay flicked on the bedside lamp and grabbing his pen and paper handing it to him.

I had a dream that a kid from school was beating me up and yelling at me for my stutter and that Harry only pitied me. Then Harry showed up and he agreed. Said I was annoying and that he couldn’t stand me, hated me even. Everyone was laughing at me as he and Harry started kicking and punching me yelling at me to stop stuttering, but I couldn’t. Mum everyone hates me, even Harry!