Chapter 14

A/N: So you sick fucks wanted it to stay like it was so here ya go! lol No but seriously I think this story needed that mega drama and I have a good idea of where to take this because of how I want this story to end. Like I posted on my message board one I hit 100 followers for 1 week I will accept your names and boy you like and will write you an imagine. Kind of a thank you. I know 100 isn't a lot, but I didn't expect anything to come from this so it means a lot to me. I hope you guys like this chapter. Gah adding this now but this chapter is dedicated to @Gillyloves1D I forgot about her last time, I'm so sorry. She is an amazing person go follow her!

Warning: Slight smut at end! I know, it's about time! lol

XX

Once the bell rang signaling lunchtime Louis was nervous. “Louis are you sure everything’s okay? You’ve been acting weird,” Liam commented.

    “I’m f-f-fine. T-thanks for caring th-hough,” Louis offered him a smile and was thankful when Liam bought it.

    “Okay. Just let me know if you need anything. You ready for lunch or do you need to stop by your locker?”

    “I’m actually m-m-meeting H-harry. I’ll s-s-see you after by m-my locker.”

    “Sounds good. You okay by yourself for a minute then?”   

    “Y-yeah,” Louis smiled hugging Liam before they parted ways.

Haz: I’m at the bleachers, you still coming?

BooBear: Yeah, omw out now.

    Louis smiled and took a deep breath. The hallways were clear a he made his way to the back of the school. He was getting closer to the doors when Travis walked around the corner. “Tomlinson!”

    Louis froze and tensed up. He didn’t sound too happy. “Y-y-yeah?”

    As Travis advanced towards Louis he looks angrier and sadder all at once. Travis was practically in tear when he grabbed Louis’ shirt and shoved him against the wall. “It’s your fault! You ruined everything! I should’ve never listened to you!” Tears were streaming do Travis’ face now and he pushed Louis harder against the wall.

    “I’m s-sorry. I t-t-told you it might not w-work out.”

    “I have nowhere to go, what part of that do you not understand!”

    “S-stay with me t-then.”

    Travis loosened his grip and sniffled looking right at Louis. “What?”

    “I c-caused it. So come s-s-stay at my house for n-now.”

    Travis’ faced softened for a moment before he flipped again and punched Louis right in the jaw. “Why would I want to ever stay with a faggot like you!” Travis’ hands were around Louis’ neck now pushing harder and harder.

    “I-I’m sorry. You’re h-h-hurting me!”

    “Good! Yo have no idea how much pain I’m already in. Your deserve this. Nobody loves you Louis. I could continue to squeeze your little neck until you’re purple in the face, and no one would ever miss you. Not even Harry!”

    “Y-you’re lying!”

    “I’m not though. I over heard Harry talking to Taylor yesterday,” Travis smirked while Louis’ heart sank. “She asked when they were getting back together. You want to know what he said?” Louis shook his head no. “He said as soon as I get rid of that stuttering freak! It was all out of pity Louis don’t you get it! Harry is well known around here, he needed more followers so Taylor and him could be Prom King and Queen when voting starts in a few weeks. If he was nice to you and could make you happy people would love him. Think he was the sweetest boy here.”