Chapter 7

A/N: Here it is, chapter 7! I'm not entirely proud of my writing at the end of this one, I feel I could've made it a bit better, but just kind of struggled with it a bit. I hope you all like the chapter though! The photo is a picture of me and my sister at the forts and it's the one I am describing towards the end of the chapter where the boys go. As you can see on the left my dad is standing on the ground so the fort is legit like on ground level, but on the right it's much higher (my dad is also zoomed in so it doesn't look that high, but it is!). my sister (one in front) is standing on the last step, the ledge really isn't that wide like maybe a foot wide, prob. slightly less, but yeah here's a general idea for you guys (if it isn't showing up let me know) Enjoy! x

XX

It was getting late and Harry still had yet to answer him and he was feeling a little more than hurt. Louis’ just a sensitive guy give him a break! He didn’t want to do nothing though so he figured he give the other boys a call. “Hello?”

“H-hey Liam.”

“Oh hey Louis, what’s up?”

“W-w-what are y-ou guys doing t-ton-night?”

“Nothing that I know of. We were actually just in the middle of figuring something out.”

“W-want to come h-here?”

“Sure we’ll be there in about an hour.”

Louis hung up the phone and smiled. He quickly let his mum know what was going on and she just smiled and said to keep the noise down passed 10. Louis felt like he should text Harry one last time just to let him know the boys were coming over, but he just didn’t feel like it now. If Harry didn’t want to talk to him he wasn’t going to be a bother.

An hour later and the boys were bursting through the front door like maniacs making Louis laugh. They were all smiling and doing random things and Louis can’t seem to figure out why he hasn’t hung with them more often so far. “We’re here, let the party begin!” Zayn exclaimed.

“Where’d Niall go?” Liam looked around at the sudden missing friend.

“Here,” said a voice barely audible for it was already full of food. Niall came walking in with his face stuffed and several other goodies in his arms. He swallowed his rather large bite and smiled. “I just grabbed a little snack.”

“A l-little?” Louis raised an eyebrow laughing.

Niall just stuck his tongue out before the boys put in a movie and just relaxed. Once the first one was over they decide to change up and get things set up for sleeping. Louis had gotten quite nervous about the idea of talking and whispered to Liam asking to speak alone for a few. Liam nodded and told the boys he was going to help Louis get pillows and blankets from upstairs. “What’s up Louis?” Liam asked as they sat on the bed.

Louis knew they didn’t have much time for him to take forever to talk so he just grabbed his notepad and pen.

What can you tell me about Harry when it comes to him liking someone?

“Well it all depends. He is known as a huge flirt, but I’ve notice the more he likes someone the more nervous he is. Why?”

We were at the park earlier today laying in the grass and I thought he was going to kiss me. We were just staring at each other and then he looked down at my lips and started to lean in, but at the last second stopped and said we should get going. I’ve texted him all day since asking if he wanted to crash tonight, but he won’t answer me and I just don’t know what I did wrong.

“You did nothing wrong Louis. Honestly it sounds like he does like you, and probably a lot if he’s being this nervous and stubborn, but I can’t speak for him either. You need to talk to him. Give him a little space for now and let him come to you and slowly just kind of bring it up. It could just be that he’s confused right now. He was bi a long time about, but he just thought that because a friend had a crush on him and he didn’t want to be mean so he dated him, but after he got dumped he decided he didn’t really like boys and claimed to be straight since, but we all know him better than that and I catch him staring at guys all the time. I just think he doesn’t want to admit it because he doesn’t want to get dumped again. Don’t let it get to you okay?” Louis nodded. Liam smiled then, “So, you like Harry huh?” Louis just blushed and stood back up.