Chapter 14: Lucy and the Lamb

In another moment down went Alice after it,

never once considering how in the world she was to get out again

Chapter 14: Lucy and the Lamb

Vaas pushed Myra to the ground for the hundredth time today. "Don't let your opponent know your fucking weaknesses. How many times will I have to fucking tell you?" he raged. Myra sighed, pushing herself up with her hands. The dirt clung to her clothes and hair.

When she stood, Vaas came to stand before her, just like before. He took five long steps back, grinning at her and stopped. He motioned for her to come over with a finger and winked. "Attack me, pera," he purred. 

Myra lunged, running and then throwing a punch in Vaas' face. He received it, making a semi circle with his body, grabbing her legs, and lifting her up in the air. Myra gasped, but she knew what to do now. She swung a leg out from his grasp, wrapped it around his chest, and pushed herself forward. They tipped backwards and then landed on the floor, Myra straddling Vaas. He put a hand in her face, not wanting to punch her, just blind her. She took his thick wrists in her small hands and pinned them each side of his face. Breathless, they stared at each other for a while.

"Good," he breathed out. "You're learning now, for fucks sake." And with that he flipped her under him. "But not as good as me," he teased, grasping her beating fists and pinning her arms next to her face. She sighed in annoyance. She wasn't doing any progress.

"I still can't beat you," she whined, looking up at the pirate lord over her. He chuckled, tilting his head to the side in agreement. 

"No, but you could beat an inexperienced Rakyat," he mused. She rolled her eyes. He was obsessed with the Rakyat and terminating them. She struggled under him, trying to pry her wrists from his grasp but he was too strong. "Ah, ah, bella, not moving just yet," he teased. He pressed his lips to hers, inciting movement. Vaas pressed hard against her, wanting more of course. His tongue teased her bottom lip, but she wouldn't allow it. With a grunt, she was able to push him off her, putting herself over him now. He tried to grab her neck, but Myra swiftly moved to the side, putting her own hands around his neck. His face went crazy when she gave a little squeeze. He wouldn't let her strangle him, so Vaas did what any man would do when a woman is lying over him. He put his free hand on Myra's crotch. Myra yelped and pushed herself backwards. She stood up in one swift movement and her cheeks burned up.  

Vaas got up, chuckling and dusting himself off. "And women say that a man's weak spot hangs between his legs" he laughed. Myra couldn't help her cheeks burning up. She hadn't expected that one bit. They had done pure fighting since the beginning, no teasing like that. Although, Vaas couldn't do pure fighting with a girl, he had to throw some sex in there. That's just how Vaas was. 

"Just goes to prove that men have their brains dangling between their legs," Myra shot back, crossing her arms over her chest. Her red tank top was ripped at the hem and she needed a new one soon. Her trousers needed a belt if she didn't want them falling. 

"Ah, c'mon, it wasn't that bad, no, pera?" he mused, waggling his eyebrows at her and stepping towards her. She rolled her eyes.

"Back to the fighting now?" she asked, rising her eyebrows at him. He chuckled. 

"Come at me," he teased. Myra didn't hesitate to lunge. She used this situation to her advantage and threw a punch in his face. Before he could do his semi circle thing, she grabbed his shoulders and brought her knee up in his stomach. He hadn't expected that, but he was a warrior with so much experience. He backhanded Myra across the face, took her shoulders, and spun her around. He locked her arms in an X across her chest as she struggled. He leaned into her, now chest against her back, and pressed his chin to her shoulder. She felt the stubble of his beard as he whispered, "Feel that?" She frowned. As she struggled some more, letting out groans in the process, Vaas pushed into her and that's when she felt the bulge in his pants against her back.