Ch.1 Choose

Tomorrow is when I choose my faction. I'm so nerves, I'm Divergent I have Dauntless, Erudite, and Amity. I went to bed and woke up at midnight so I went to the chasm and sat there with my legs dangling. "What are you doing" he said, I rolled my eyes and said "what do you want Eric" I growled. "Well your up at midnight and sitting hear so that means your worried" Eric said. I gasped and said "how do you know I'm worried" I said and looked at him. He was leaning on the rail and said "you come hear when your worried, your mum told me". "When did she tell you" I asked, "since your sister left" he said. My sister left to Candor since she loved telling the truth, she left five years ago and that's when I have been worried. I nodded and looked at the water. Then Eric sat by me and said "I know how you feel" I gave him a confused look and then looked at the water. Then Eric said "well go get some sleep for tomorrow" I nodded and he walked me back to my parents apartment. Then I said "night" and Eric said "goodnight" and left.

Today I'm choosing and I'm so nerves. I got on black skinny jeans, combat boots, black t-shirt, and my leather jacket. My friend Stella was with me and we went and sat and waited. Then Jeanine and Marcus spoke then Marcus started calling names. "Stella Good" Marcus called and Stella gave me a smile and went up and slit he hand and it fell in Amity. I was happy but sad she was always kind but she was my only friend. "Peter Hayes" Marcus called, Peter was from Candor and he chose Dauntless so maybe I can ask him about my sister. "Zoe Hemmings" Marcus called, I took a deep breath and went up there and slit my hand open and heard the coals sizzle. I was home.