Ch.7 Final Testing

So today is final testing its the same order as we practiced so I'm last. Eric called me in and we walked into a huge room with leaders and a orange chair. Tori was there with the serum then Eric said "good luck and be brave" I smiled and he walked off. I sat in the chair and Tori injected the serum and said "good luck" and she walked off. Then I closed my eyes.

I woke up to screaming. It was my little sister she was be. Attacked by birds it went to go run to her but I couldn't I was tied to a pole. I yanked then I saw a knife on the ground so I picked it up and cut myself free. Then I ran to her and went over her and waited then I was in a room and it was my family saying good bye. Then Eric cd and I went up to him and then I regretted doing this I punched him an knocked him out. Then I woke up and Eric was walking over to me and said "you did amazing" I smiled and said "thanks but sorry for knocking you out in the simulation". He laughed and said "at least it was a simulation" I laughed and nodded once we got in the hall way we held hands. Then he said "we will have the ranking in the pit and then we will have a party at 10:00". "Okay" I said then we ate and went to the pit. "Hear are your ranks" Eric said.

1. Zoe
2.Peter
3.Edward
4.Kevin
5. Jess
6. Edward
7.Ashley
8.Izzy
9.Rick
10. Matt
11.Brook
12.Holly
-------------------------
13.Brad
14. Sara

"We made it" I said hugging Peter. He smiled and said "thanks for being friends" I laughed and said "it's a good thing that we're friends" we both smiled. "There's a party at 10:00 under the line pack up and meet me hear at 5:00" Eric said. "Peter can you come with me to get stuff since no one else is friends with me" he said "sure and I need stuff so I'll come". "Thanks" I said and he nodded. So we went to the stores and then found a black above knee dress with lace at the top, then heels that had a zipper, and a beanie. (Like in the picture). Then I got smokey eye and black lip stick. Then Peter got black skinny jeans, black converse, black muscle tee, and a sleeveless leather jacket. He looked amazing, he gelled his hair. Then we went back and got ready. It was 9:50 and we headed down. "You look very handsome" I said smirking. "And you look very beautiful" he said I smiled. Then we entered and saw everyone in there. I smiled and then we went to the dance floor. We danced and talked then Peter gave a worried look and I felt someone breathing on my neck and I turned around and saw Eric. "Hey" I said, "hey" Eric said. "Hey love birds" Peter said. Eric and I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender and mumbled "just telling the truth". Then Eric said "can I have Zoe", "sure" Peter said. "I'll be at a place if you need me" Peter said and I smiled at him and said "okay". Then Eric took me to a bar and said "what do you want" I looked at the menu and said "coke" he nodded and said "two cokes" the guy got to cokes and I said "thanks" and Eric nodded. We sat there then once we was done. Then we went to the dance floor and danced then a slow song came. It was Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. Then he said "you look very beautiful" I smiled and said "thanks you look very handsome", "thanks" Eric said. "Do tattoos hurt and piercings" I ask, " a little but then you won't feel it after a while, why do you want one" Eric said. "Yeah", "then let's go" Eric said. So we walked to the tattoo and piercing place and I got a howling wolf on the right side of my calf. Then got my ears pierced. Then we went to his apartment and fell asleep.