Ch.8 Choosing Jobs

We got called in A room to choose our jobs I was called in first. Eric and Max was in there. They had a board of jobs they had a line under the first two. "Pick one of the first two" Max said "I want to be a leader" I said Eric smirked and said "are you sure" I nodded and he said "okay training will start tomorrow" I nodded and Eric led me out and whispered in my ear "meet me at the chasm at 10:00" I nodded then he called in Peter. I went to the tattoo parlor and got a eyebrow, side nose piercing, snake bites, and a wolf on my left shoulder, and the Dauntless symbol on my right shoulder. Then Peter came and said "I picked to be a trainer", "awesome and I'm a leader" I said "well you will be the best" he smiled and he said "nice piercings and tattoos". "Thanks" I said, went to get dinner and then I went to the chasm since it was almost ten. Then Eric came and he smirked and said "nice piercings and tattoos" I smiled and said "thanks and why do you want me". "Well first of all I'm happy you chose being a leader and second I can see you more" I smiled and said "yeah". "Tomorrow you will be getting apartments" I nodded and he said "since we're together you can live with me" I looked at him and said "are you sure". "Yeah why wouldn't I" he said I shrugged and said "I don't care" he looked at me and said "so is that a yes" I nodded and he kissed me and then we walked back to his apartment and then fell asleep.

I woke up and smelled coffee I smiled and mumbled "coffee". I got up and tripped on something I looked and saw a duffle bag. I moaned and got up and walked into the kitchen and pored a cup of coffee. I sat on the couch and then saw Eric come out of the bathroom shirtless with skinny jeans. I saw his six pack and smiled "like what you see" Eric said. I laughed and said "yeah" he smiled and walked over and said "what happened to your arm". I looked at me arm and said "that probably happened when I tripped on your duffel bag". "Sorry I kicked something when I got up and it was probably that because I tripped to a bruised my knee". I smiled and then leaned my head on his shoulder and said "who's training me", "I am" Eric said I smiled and then got up and then he said "you can go get your stuff and bring it hear" I nodded and walked to the dorms and packed my stuff. Everyone was at breakfast since it was empty. Then I walk back and see Eric with a t-shirt and his vest on. I change into shinny jeans, combat boots, and a muscle t-shirt. Then I put my hair in a high pony tail. We walk to breakfast and I sit by Peter. "Hey" I said, "hey have you picked your apartment" he asked. I nodded and said "where's your". "Mines next to Eric's apartment" I nodded and said "I'm in Eric's apartment" he smiled and mumbled "love birds" I punched his shoulder and then said "well I got leader training so see ya later" I followed Eric and then I said "Peter is next to you" he looked at me and said "by our apartment" I nodded. He moaned.