Ch.9 Training

"I don't mine Peter but I know he will bug us since we're together" Eric said and I nodded. We went to the training room and we started out shooting. I hit the middle so I passed that. After lunch we threw knives I hit the middle so I passed that. Then we went to dinner I sat by Peter and he said "well what was training like with Eric" I moaned and said "fun I guess". He smirked and whispered "someone's coming" before I could turn around Eric was against me. I faced him and said "what do you want" he laughed and said "be ready for tomorrow" then he left. I looked at Peter and he was laughing I smacked the back of his head and said "remember I'm a Dauntless born". He rolled his eye and then we walked back to our apartments. Then we said "goodnight" and then walked away. I walked in Eric's and my apartment and saw Eric sleeping on the couch. I smiled and got a few ice cubes from the freezer. Then I stuck them down his shirt slowly and after about thirty seconds he jolted up and yelled. I laughed and he got up and I ran into his bedroom and locked it. He was pounding on the door and I hid under the covers. Then I heard him unlock the door. I gulped and then the covers was ripped off and I saw a angry Eric. He grabbed my arm and handcuffed me then tied me to a pole then put a belt around my stomach then got ice cubes. I tried to break free but I couldn't. He walked over to me and put ice cubes down my shirt I yelped and then he put like twenty ice cubes down my shirt. Then he undid the belt and the ice cubes fell to the floor. He unlocked the handcuffs and then I punched him in the arm and went to bed then about five minutes later he came in. Then we fell asleep.

When I woke up I smelled coffee. Before I got up I made sure there wasn't anything on the floor in my way. I had a huge scrape the last time I fell. I walked out and saw Eric sitting on the couch. I smiled then he saw me "good morning" I said, "morning" Eric said. I got coffee and sat with him on the couch. We just sat there drinking our coffee. Then we got ready and went to breakfast. I sat by Eric today since we share a room. I didn't see Peter come today for breakfast, "I'm gonna go find Peter" I said to Eric. He rolled his eyes and nodded then I walked to Peters apartment. I knocked and he answered he looked at me confused he had pajamas on so I said "you know it's 6:30" he looked at me wide eye and ran off. About ten minutes later he came out ready. "Four would kill me if I was late" Peter said. I laughed and said "yeah you would be dead". Then we went to breakfast and I sat by Eric and said "he slept in". Eric nodded then we left to train, "so why did you tell me last night to be ready for today" I asked, "you'll see" Eric said smirking. We entered the training room and he took off his jacket and boots. Then he said "today your gonna fight me", I nodded and took off my boots. I got in the ring and got in fighting position. Eric came at me but I dodged him and knocked his legs out. I got on top of him and pined him down. Then he said "okay you did well on that", I smirked and said "now what" he was still pinned down. "Get off" he said, "say the magic word" I said smiling, then he flipped me over and laid on top of me but he laid across my stomach. He got on his phone and started texting someone. "Eric what are you doing" I said annoyed, "texting, duh" he said, I rolled my eyes and said "can you please get off". He looked ate and got off. Then Uriah came in, I ran to him and gave him a hug I don't see him much. "Hey Uriah" I said, "hey Zoe" he said. Do you wanna go to the pit tonight with me and some of my friends" Uriah asked, "sure what time" I said. "At nine" he said, "okay" I said.