Ch.4 Shooting and Knives

"Today we are going to shoot and throw knives, lets start with shooting" Four said. We all grabbed a gun and was shooting I always hit the arms and legs, "your standing wrong" Eric said in a annoyed voice. He spread my legs more apart and moved the gun over. "Now shoot" he said and I did and it hit dead in the middle. "Thanks" I said he nodded and walked off. "Lunch time go eat and come back" Eric said. We went to lunch and then I came back early and went to the punching bags and started. Then Eric came and I rolled my eyes and he started shooting. He was amazing he finished all of the different obstacles and then he did one when he was leaned up against a wall and shot and hit in the heart(like in the picture).
Then he saw me and smirked my hands was dripping blood so I cleaned up and then Eric said "did you watch me". I smile and nodded and said "do you have a problem" he smirked and said "no, just stand in front of the target" I nodded and he said "don't flinch" I nodded and took a deep breath and he picked up knives and was so nerves. He stood across from me and said "this is just for fun" i relaxed then he threw the knife and was at my right knee, then at my left hip, then my right elbow, then left shoulder, then my right side of my neck, then left of my head, then right of my head, and top of my head. Eight knives was thrown at me he smirked and said "brave" I smiled and then he came over and got the knives I stayed in my same position then he put both of his arms in each side of me and he said. "Come hear at ten and don't be late" then he leaned over and kissed my cheek then walked off. Few minutes later the others came. I was nerves for tonight so I tried to forget by throwing as hard as I can. I hit in the center so that was good. "Hey Zoe your bleeding on your elbow" Peter said, I looked and said "he couldn't of hit me because I didn't feel anything. I walked to Eric and said "you cut me" he looked at me confused and said "no I didn't". I showed him and he said "that was not me because you would have felt it and the knife by you elbow was a foot away". "Now you got me confused" I said annoyed, then I looked back at Edward and he was smirking and mouthed "I did it". I glared at him and told Eric "sorry Edward did it" then Eric looked at Edward and Edward was smirking. He glared then walked over to Edward and then brought Edward and said "so why did you cut Zoe". Edward said "so she would blame it on you since you was throwing knives t her" we both glared at Edward and Four came and said "what's the matter" Eric said "Give Edward a punishment since he cut Zoe" he nodded and took Edward. "We're done for today so enjoy the rest of the day to yourself" Eric said. Then we went to the infirmary and got me cleaned up and then went to dinner.

It was nine and every one was starting to sleep so a 9:45 I went to the pit. When I got there it was 9:55 and so I sat down then Eric came. I got up and he walked over and said "lets take a walk" I nodded and followed him then he spoke up. "So I need to tell you some thing" I nodded and then he began. "So ever since your sister left I have always watched you at night" he looked ate and I whispered "stalker" he laughed and said "then the day before choosing I saw you and that's when I went to talk to you and ever since something changed" I looked at him confused and then he said "when I comforted you when I brought you to my apartment that was a nicer me than the normal cruel cold leader me". Then we walked at the roof from where we jumped. We walked then he said "I really like you, ever since I came hear I had a huge crush on you when I saw you I lightened up and was more nice to you then to the others" I smiled and said "I was the same way when I saw you as the first jumper I was hiding and when I saw you I had a huge crush on you and I always smiled when I saw you" he smiled and said "will you be my girl friend". I gasped and said "yes" we both smiled then we kissed fireworks was going off in my head and I was so happy. Then we stopped and smiled we had our foreheads against each other. Then he said "wanna jump" and I nodded we both got up on the ledge we hugged and fell we was hugging the whole way done then once we fell on the net we laid on our backs and was breathing heavy. Then we got off and went to his apartment. I thought my dad is working in the control room and Eric and I are holding hands. Then I thought well it doesn't matter. We went in and he picked my up bridal style and carried me into the bedroom and he gave me shorts and a t-shirt the we fell a sleep.