Ch.3 Left With Eric

So once my dad left Eric smiled(like in the picture). I rolled my eyes and Eric said "I know how much of a troublemaker you are". "Really" I said he nodded, this is going to be a long night. "Wanna watch a movie" Eric asked "sure" I said. Eric gave me a t-shirt and shorts then he got his pajamas on then we watched a movie. We watched "Batman" and we fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up and there was a huge soft blanket around but I was leaning on someone and their arm was around my stomach. I looked at the arm and I saw a maze and I knew it was Eric. My head was on his chest and I looked up and found a very nice looking Eric. I smiled and put my arm over Eric's arm and laid there. Then I felt Eric starting to get up so I turned around and smiled and said "good morning", "good morning" Eric said and smiled. "It's 5:30 I said, "then get up" Eric said. So I did and stretched then he asked "do you like pancakes", "yeah" I said. "Well I'm going to make them" Eric said, "okay" I said. I sat at the table and thought that how am I going to let my anger out so I asked Eric. "What are we doing in training today", "we are going to fight". "okay" I said and I was really excited to fight. When Eric was done we ate "these pancakes are awesome" I said. "Thanks" Eric said, we headed to the dorms and Eric said "go get ready then go to the training room or the cafeteria" I nodded then went to the cafeteria. I sat there and then Peter sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders and said "I'm sorry", I nodded and put my head on his shoulder. Then we went to training and Eric said "today we are going to fight so everyone get to the punching bags", so when I went to one I beat it hard and then I saw a shadow and he asked "are you mad because your beating the crap out of the punching bag". It was Eric and I rolled my eyes and said "well that's why I asked you this morning if we was fighting", "okay that makes sense so you wanna fight today" he asked. "Yeah I would love to fight" I said I turned and saw my very bloody hands and Eric nodded. Then I went back and Four yelled "okay go to lunch then come back" we left for lunch I didn't eat much since I'm going to fight then I headed back to the training room and went back to the punching bag. Then the others came in "first fight Zoe vs Edward" Eric said. Edward was from Erudite he was tall. So we went up to the ring and Eric said "go". I made the first move and faked punch him in the stomach and punched him in the jaw then he came trying to get my legs and he landed on his back so I climbed on him and held his arms with my knees and punched him in the face multiple times then he was knocked out and Eric yelled "Zoe won" and he circled my name. Then Eric yelled "next fight Peter vs Jess" Jess was a Dauntless and she hated me. The fought and Peter grabbed her ankle and made her land on her back then he punched her and knocked her out and Peter won. Then went to dinner and went to bed.