Who Did It

A/N:oh.....my...God.....140,000 views like wtf?!?!? I LOVE YA ALL like no seriously I love you all sooooooooooo because of this I have decided that a MMV (manga music video) that I have been making (wings by birdy and its nalu) can my gift to you :) so I just need to add overlays and stuff and I will then upload in the next chapter which will be soon
THANK YOU

"Oh my God boys why are you complaining so much!" Levy yelled as she held Nashi in one arm while the other held Gajeels wrist which was pulling him up the holy stairs that led to Heaven, I mean Gajeel could perfectly stop Levy from pulling him due to his strength but he didn't want to make her sad; Following close behind was Juvia who was pulling Gray with both hands while also climbing up the stairs.

"Gray-Sama!!! Why are you fighting against your Juvia!!" Juvia yelled as she was starting to struggle with pulling Gray.

"Because Devils never go to heaven!!!!" Gray shouted as he really tried his best to get away from the girl pulling him.

"And even if we did it was only for war and we were prepared! Who knows what will happen, we might get sick from the heaven air!!" Gray shouted once more.

"Oi shrimp why do we have to come here!" Gajeel yelled

"Ok enough! I don't like shouting but boys we are here for the child and the child only!, she is half angel so she should be fine here and you guys would just have to toughen up!!" Levy said as she looked flustered as she wasn't much of a yeller but the boys just wouldn't stop so tthey pushed her to her point of exploding.

"Heven?" (Heaven?) Nashi voice said out of the blue interrupting the arguing
"Huh? Oh yeah you've never been here?" Levy said as she noticed the child in one of her arms questioning their words.

"I will explain when we get to the top alright" Levy said as she started to climb the stairs once more with Gajeel,Juvia and Gray following close behind.

.
.
.

This man was sick to the bone...he was a crazy lunatic and would do whatever he had to to get something that he wanted,and that would involve me; keeping me chained to him at all times and kissing me like it was no big deal, but to me it was as of only a week ago a married the man who filled me with happiness and even gave me a beautiful baby girl who now is a gorgeous three year old child. But that all changed when at the end o my wedding mu new husband fell to the ground but then later woke up as the 'sick to the bone' Lucifer who now kept me as his 'toy', he was sick in the head and he could kill anyone at the snap of the finger....but now there was a slight glimmer of happiness for me as I was told be lucifer that due to him not being awaken for 2000+ years that he would need a short break from controlling Natsu's body, so Natsu would come back for a short time.
"A-Are you serious!!" I said as I tried to stand up but fell as I had been on my kneels all week so my legs were sore and to tired to stand
"Haha you desperation to stand is beautiful!" He said as he leaned over his throne to look at me while leaning on his hand. He had a thing for deperate and sad and angry faces, it was like he just loved to see people in pain....
"I-Is he really coming back for a bit" I asked as I felt like I was shaking
"Hmmm yes but only a short while and this sort of thing won't happen much maybe once or twice....but oh guess what after those once or twice times you get me for the rest of your life!" He said as he started to laugh but then he dimmer down
"*yawn* well it's times...have fun toy" he said before heirs head lost balance from his arm to he toppled forward of the throne
"Ah!" I shouted as I saw him fall and I started to get that aura and feeling of the warm and safe Natsu back.
So even with my chained hands and neck I somehow managed to place his head onto my hand to wear I started to softly play with his hair.
"Natsu..." I whispered as I knew I would surly cry if I heard his foreign voice once again.
"Luce?...." I heard a voice say which brought be back to reality
"N-Natsu!" I said surprised as I now started to feel the tears form in my eyes
"Hey what happened...has the wedding Ended?" He said as he brought his hand to his head as if he had a headache
"Natsu..." I said as I placed my forehead onto his with now tears streaming down my face
"Hey what's wrong?!" He said and he lent up so fast so he just missed hitting my head
"H-Hey why are you chained...and what are you wearing..." He said as he looked me up and down
"What are these bruises! Who did this Lucy?! What is going on?!?!" He said in a state of panic but I was to scared to tell him it was really him.