I Missed You

Lucy's P.O.V
It took a while to get to the jail that Natsu was apparently held in; when we finally got to the front I had to turn my head around to look for Nashi who was struggling to keep up with the guards and I. It started this morning when I went to pick her up to leave but instead she said that she is a big girl and will walk on her own, in a hard to understand baby language, but I just let her do what she wanted and kept keeping a eye on her so she wouldn't run off but other then that she was doing pretty good to keep up.
"Hey Nashi you ready to be picked up now?" I said as she waddled over to my arms and lent on it.
"YESH!!" She said panting
"Ok then" I said smiling at her then picking her up and placing her in my right arm
"Is dada ere" ( is dada there ) she said pointing towards the huge building that we would soon enter
" yes he his, are you ready?"
"YESH" she replied

-inside the jail-

Once inside we were lead through quite a few door before we opened the last door that had a huge hallway with only one cell at the very end.
As we were walking down the long hallway I looked at Nashi to see if she was excited but all I saw was her sleeping face which means she was obviously tired form her big walk.
Once at the cell I tried to look inside but it was badly lit, so I bent down to see if I could get a better look, to which I saw a figure of a man sitting on the floor with his head looking down, which I figured was Natsu.
"Natsu are you in there?"
"Lucy?!" The figure's head jolted up to look outside of the sell, he then got up and walked into a lighten patch in the cell which made it positive that it was Natsu with his pink hair and musclier body.
"Lucy!" He said then running to the cell door then sliding to his knees so he was right in front of Lucy.
"Oh thank god you are all right" I said then placing my hand through the bars and placing it on his cheeks, to which he placed both of his hands on top of mine and snuggled into it.
"Oh Lucy how I missed you...." He said while still snuggling into my hand
He then looked to my right arm and saw Nashi sleeping soundly.
"Oh my baby girl..." Natsu said relishing my hand and placing one of his on Nashi's cheek while I retracted my hand
Natsu then looked down at the ground "I am such a horrible father....."
"No you aren't, you are the best father and best fiancé I have ever known....." I said which made his head slowly look up at me and smile, we both then leaned are heads through the bars and softly kissed each other until we felt us being stared at by somthing on are right.
We both stopped and looked to the little figure looking at us who was Nashi who had wide eyes
"D-DADA!" She screamed while trying to reach Natsu.

A/N: so I decided to spilt this chapter in half so we could have two sweet nice chapters instead of sweet then serious, just sweet, sweet then serious so her........anyway I must get ready for my friends party (the one who wrote Scarlet Love) so yer anyway love Ya all